Re: Price jumped from $8.99 to $59.99 while I tried to buy a game? Really?

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Price jumped from $8.99 to $59.99 while I tried to buy a game? Really?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Tried to purchase Anthem today.  When I got on the site it was listed to buy now for $8.99 (which is about what it is worth all things considered).  Entered my credit card info to buy it and when it came time to confirm the payment the price had gone up to $59.99.  Really?  Full price for a game you guys just announced you were no longer developing?  And it happened during the time I was entering my payment info?  Support guy was rude and his only advice was to clear my browser cache to see the new price.  

Incredibly shady EA.  For what it is worth I filed a complaint with the FTC.  Other than that I guess all I can do is to try and NOT buy anymore of your products..... which really won't be that hard to do.  Lol.

Message 1 of 2 (169 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @thrilgmyr, there was a sale on a number of Origin titles that ended yesterday.

It may be a case that you tried to order the game but the sale ended when you were doing so.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (134 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @thrilgmyr, there was a sale on a number of Origin titles that ended yesterday.

It may be a case that you tried to order the game but the sale ended when you were doing so.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (135 Views)