Premades

by Tsadriu

Original Post

Premades

★★★★ Novice

Don't get me wrong, I love having a premade squad with me, but I swear I get the worst ones xD

These two literally said, "no mic = no revive". Well, excuse me sir if I don't have the best PC with the best gaming.

Anyway, I died and his teammate died literally 2 feet from me and this guy still refused to get my banner even though I tried to help them both.

Some people man, never lucky haha

Message 1 of 5 (231 Views)

Re: Premades

★★★ Guide
That sucks! I usually get teamed with good premades when i go in solo.

And when i play with a friend and a random we always do our best. When the random get down we usually yell "DON'T LEAVE! WE GOT YOU!" cause we all know most randoms leave when they are downed or killed.
Message 2 of 5 (228 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I know right? Some even insta-quit when the enemy gets their weapon, like chill dude. the game just started

Message 3 of 5 (211 Views)

★ Guide
@Balzano same lol.. I can’t say I really have too big of an issue with people like that- but I definitely have run into some of those toxic people. One refused to get my banner because I didn’t directly strike a conversation with him at the beginning of the match and I was even on a 3 win streak:/

Anyways after seeing my level and thousands of kills randoms usually try to do everything to help me and I always give them constructive criticism on how to get better Wink
Message 4 of 5 (204 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Check out the Find a Squad section of the forums if you're looking for teammates:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Find-a-Squad/ct-p/apex-legends-squad-en

Games are always better with a few buddies. Party hat

Message 5 of 5 (160 Views)