Preferred loadout

by HoodedWildKard

Original Post

Preferred loadout

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Wondering what weapon combos people run, my usual combo if i can get them together are the prowler and triple take. Does require me to find two special attachments but both guns function well enough without them, prowler shreds at close range and triple take is interesting and pretty versatile if you use it right, and with a choke it can switch from medium range quickfire with a horizontal spread to longer range well placed single shots. 

Message 1 of 9 (396 Views)

Re: Preferred loadout

★★ Apprentice

Well I like one SMG/Rifle and one shotgun. Best combo for me i guess is R-301 and Peacekeeper

Message 2 of 9 (379 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

g7 scout (great gun for pathfinder, my main atm) + something close/mid rangy (peacekeeper, prowler full auto, Carbine)

Message 3 of 9 (376 Views)

★ Guide
I like the RE-45 auto pistol paired with the G7 scout, the RE-45 seems to rip through shields pretty fast then a couple shots from the G7 usually gets the KO
Message 4 of 9 (362 Views)

★ Guide
Re45 is beast! But i usually take the 301 over it if i find one.

G7/301
Message 5 of 9 (337 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

2x R-99s or 1x and a kitted Prowler.

Message 6 of 9 (334 Views)

★★★★ Novice
R301/Spitfire/triple take, whatever im feeling, and a r-99 for sure. R-99 just shreds.
Message 7 of 9 (314 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Just give me a Wing Man and I'm good. The G-7 Scout it also just an all around good weapon I like to have. Decent at any range
Message 8 of 9 (300 Views)

★★ Guide

What I would prefer would be 30 Mastiffs but what is realistic is a R-99

Message 9 of 9 (296 Views)