Re: Predator Rank with Gold Champion ?

by Pretzelnutcake

Original Post

Predator Rank with Gold Champion ?

★★★★★ Expert

@EA_David

@EA_Kent 

The previous Champion is Gold, now they mixed with Predator lobby. They will get slaughtered really bad !

RankGold.PNG

Ok, they might be pre-made squad with Platinum but still it's not a fair to mix Platinum with Predatorsss (3 level gaps) !

Can Dev address this in Season-5 rank ?

Message 1 of 9 (475 Views)

★★★ Pro
@asukojo Wow how does a lv 70 get into plat lol, guarantee you these guys are campers climbing by hiding in bushes all game so it's good they're getting put into lobbies with more aware opponents
Message 2 of 9 (422 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

I assume it's because in Diamond+ leagues has not enough players (too long wait times). Or matchmaking system is broken... at least in pubs it seems so.

Message 3 of 9 (408 Views)

★★ Expert
@asukojo It looks like they are smurfing.
Also, they probably just did really well in their previous game, better than how the predators did.

But yeah, probably smurfs.
Message 4 of 9 (388 Views)

★★ Expert
@Pretzelnutcake I doubt that they hide in bushes, as to become champion, you probably also need to get kills.
I've won a game with a couple of kills, but still didn't get champion. I assume the champion got more kills than I did.
Message 5 of 9 (385 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Sir_Named I've gotten champion by being second place in the previous match lol, don't trust that screen, it just gives someone the title for the sake of it at this point
Message 6 of 9 (363 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@asukojo Rank MM is a mess Ranked must be dead currently since it’s matching low players with Top 500 in the world..

Was watching Aceu stream and he got killed by bronze aim botters
Message 7 of 9 (350 Views)

are u seth curry from wow?

Message 8 of 9 (342 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

if it's on pc they are cheating rofl

Message 9 of 9 (294 Views)