Re: Pre-Ordering with EA Play Pro

by Kompura

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pre-Ordering with EA Play Pro

★★★ Newbie

Do we have to pre-order the standard edition in order to get the benefits described for EA Play Pro members?

Message 1 of 20 (2,571 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Zebidiah

Kompura has it right. If you've got an active EA Play Pro membership you'll get full access to the Ultimate Edition of the game starting on the 15th of October. You don't have to pre-order the game ahead of time. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 20 (2,502 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide

Check here: https://help.ea.com/in/help/battlefield/battlefield-2042/fight-for-your-future-in-battlefield-2042/

I think EA play pro members will automatically get the ultimate version. No need to purchase separately.

Message 2 of 20 (2,522 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Zebidiah

Kompura has it right. If you've got an active EA Play Pro membership you'll get full access to the Ultimate Edition of the game starting on the 15th of October. You don't have to pre-order the game ahead of time. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 20 (2,503 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you all! Much appreciated.

Message 4 of 20 (2,491 Views)

I would like to see "Pro' come to console in time...

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 20 (2,481 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent If I have ea play & preorder the game do I still get early access if my subscription expires before the early date or is a subscription required?
Message 6 of 20 (2,390 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@K0BE07 

If you pre-order the Ultimate Edition or Gold Edition of the game you would still get early access starting on the 15th of October. If you pre-order the Standard Edition you would not get the early access since that is not included with that version of the game. 

You can find more info on what is included with each version at this article on the EA Help website. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 7 of 20 (2,345 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello

excuse me for bothering you but I have a question my question is that I have an active Ea play subscription on my account (not pro) do I have to pre-order the game next to where it will be included in my ea subscription normal play without having to buy it? Thank you very much for your answer Standard smile 

Message 8 of 20 (2,300 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Tomasdu08

At launch the full game will only be included with EA Play Pro. If you have a basic EA Play membership you would still need to purchase the game. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 9 of 20 (2,251 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_Kent isn't early access also included in the gold edition pre-order (but not standard), or did I see that wrong?
Message 10 of 20 (2,221 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help