Pre Order Game in Different Country/Different Currency

by Fierande

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pre Order Game in Different Country/Different Currency

★ Guide

Heyhey! I just had a quick question. I've been in the United States for the past 5 months as part of an exchange. Now, The Sims 4 Seasons has just been announced and I would love to pre-order this game. There's one small thing holding me back: I will be going back to the Netherlands mid-June, around the time Seasons will be released. If I pre-order Seasons in America, I'll have to pay in dollars. Will this cause problems when I try to install the game in the Netherlands, not America, and I'll have paid in dollars, not euros?

Message 1 of 2 (288 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Pre Order Game in Different Country/Different Currency

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Fierande

If you place your pre-order, while being in US, you'll have to pay for it in dollars. I'm pretty sure your Origin store shows the price in US' currency, right?

However, it shouldn't interfere in any way with your base game Standard smile When you come back to Netherlands, you will be able to download and play Seasons DLC after its release without any problem.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (327 Views)

All Replies

Re: Pre Order Game in Different Country/Different Currency

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Fierande

If you place your pre-order, while being in US, you'll have to pay for it in dollars. I'm pretty sure your Origin store shows the price in US' currency, right?

However, it shouldn't interfere in any way with your base game Standard smile When you come back to Netherlands, you will be able to download and play Seasons DLC after its release without any problem.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 2 (328 Views)