Re: Pre-Order Appearances

by CONDQ

Original Post

Pre-Order Appearances

★★★★★ Apprentice

EA, please.

Make the pre-order appearances for Rey and Kylo Ren purchaseable. I, for one, am more than willing to pay for them if that's what it takes. The in-game value for these appearances is equivalent to ~$10, so I'd gladly fork over $20 for both of them. I'm sure I'm not the only one here. It's an opportunity for more money, you must see that.

Message 1 of 37 (1,372 Views)

★ Guide
@TheGamerSeal I’m with you. I hope they change their minds and give the skins to us one day.
Message 2 of 37 (1,284 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@CONDQ @EA_Atic Honestly, I see no reason why we can't have the skins, as long as we're willing to purchase crystals in order to acquire them.
Message 3 of 37 (1,215 Views)

★★★ Guide
@TheGamerSeal I agree, while I could see the side of people who pre-ordered this game wanting to feel like the pre-order was worth it by having skins that only they can access, this games service is ending, and those people who have the pre-order likely have decked out Rey with the golden lightsaber and have Ren in his Nightengale costume and don't use them anymore...and....

I need them because I'm a completionist and don't like seeing the appearances saying 5/6

I want it to say 6/6

plz?

See you guys on the battlefront Standard smile
Message 4 of 37 (1,156 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko Any word on these appearances being purchaseable? I strongly believe it's a good way to get more money out of the game, and it will CERTAINLY make a lot of people happy.

One argument I would have regarding pre-order people who might be mad is this: if the appearances cost real money, then it would be as if we all paid for the pre-order.

A lot of people wanted these appearances, but simply could not afford to pre-order the game. It would essentially be the same thing as re-opening challenges for the Farmboy and Princess appearances multiple times for people that couldn't get them when they were available.

Please consider this.
Message 5 of 37 (1,091 Views)

@TheGamerSeal Never gonna happen as they're tied to pre-order as exclusive content. Would defeat part of the purpose for people like me who pre-ordered the game.

They're only skins anyway, and Kylo's Supreme Leader and Rey's legendary skin are their best skins by far so it's not really an issue.
Message 6 of 37 (1,082 Views)

★★ Pro
@TheGamerSeal Funny thing is, when I bought the game it came with a thingo with a code that let me get the skins...so I type in the code on the console, and go into the game...nothing happens. I type it in again, it says it was already claimed...by me. So, yeah, they definitely should just have the preorder able to buy for credits or free, like Fallen Order did after a while
Message 7 of 37 (1,043 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone,

We are ware of this feedback from the community but there are no plans for this to change.

/Atic 

Message 8 of 37 (936 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@UNL1M1T3D_P0W3R It's an issue for people who couldn't afford the pre-order. It doesn't matter which appearances look the best. I want to complete my collection, and I'm willing to pay money to do it. I'd expect disagreement from people who pre-ordered if the appearances were released with milestones.
Message 9 of 37 (860 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Atic I fail to understand why there are no plans to change this. It's more money for EA. It's an insult to collectors, like me, seeing 5/6 (or whatever) appearances every time I want to view my collection.
Message 10 of 37 (859 Views)