Re: Post your BattlePass Level and XP Requirement

by Psubond

Original Post

★ Guide
@CountSero
@Adamonic
ok so i am still a few levels behind with the tokens. then again i have finished all the weeklies.
Message 231 of 282 (285 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Finally hit 1150 and T1 for Season 1. That was wayyyy tooo much of a grind. 

After getting most of the weeklies this week, it still took several extra rounds and it finally popped in the middle of a random round. So odd, but finally, I am done. With how bad the TTK vs TTD has been for me lately, I am taking a few weeks off and hoping they have some kind of a netcode or performance update for Season 2.

Hopefully, those looking to hit it will be able to do so before the end of the month.  After this week, 98 tokens will be available from weeklies, so you want to be around 1050 after this week to have a relatively easy time making 1150 and T1.

Message 232 of 282 (219 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I'm at 1086, all weeklies done no skips, i still yhink im shorted points on badge , 24k per point right now

Message 233 of 282 (206 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@Adamonic gratz mate ^^ nice work ^^

I’m stuck at 1115 with no movement yesterday and today, so it seems i have to wait till Thursday for the next weeklies.

for my taste this is much too close to the end of the season with such an extreme effort that you have to do to get there.

@Psubond lets hope DICE is moving a bit on this badge it is frustrating I need to grind 27k for a point and nothing is moving….
Message 234 of 282 (199 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Psubond I ended up needing 30K per point. It was brutal.

I never seemed to get all my points back that I was shorted. It did correct some, but not all before I hit 1150.
Message 235 of 282 (191 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@CountSero thanks, and work is the key word. At some points too grindy for me. Yeah, I wanted a few week cushion just in case.

If they haven't resolved it by now, and with Season 2 deployment looming, are they going to have the expertise to figure it out? I mean, if they did, it would be fixed by now. That is the concern. So wherever you are at now, that's what you got, hopefully, you get credit for all the weeklies, which should put you both over 1150.
Message 236 of 282 (190 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Adamonic wrote:
@CountSerothanks, and work is the key word. At some points too grindy for me. Yeah, I wanted a few week cushion just in case.

If they haven't resolved it by now, and with Season 2 deployment looming, are they going to have the expertise to figure it out? I mean, if they did, it would be fixed by now. That is the concern. So wherever you are at now, that's what you got, hopefully, you get credit for all the weeklies, which should put you both over 1150.

yea, i have a little buffer for now.  going to keep playing each day till i get T1 done.  that 20k/day first match is nice.  i'd like to get another 14 points by thursday. so i only need about 1/2 of the weekly points to count on badge

Message 237 of 282 (143 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Psubond Yeah you got this. The 20K is nice.
Message 238 of 282 (137 Views)

Champion

My Battle Pass points are stuck at 1122 is this ever going to get fixed?

Before Season 1 ends would be nice.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 239 of 282 (90 Views)

I'm about 85ish on the battle pass and it takes ~6k points for 1 node. I think I've only missed 1 bonus objective so far.

I don't know if the stuck pass points will be fixed this seaon but the servers will have all your stats on record - My assumption is, worst case scenario, people will retroactively get their badges later. Of course, i'd feel pretty awful for the people who guess they had enough only to find out they didn't.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 240 of 282 (84 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help