Post "Balance" Predictions

by spIash_damage

Original Post

Re: Post "Balance" Predictions

Champion (Retired)

How did this thread get turned into a debate with NO predictions?  

Message 11 of 43 (510 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@spIash_damage  Yup I agree. The night cap nerfs went too far. longer CD for stealth/ damage fall off fine. Don't know why they decided to completely butcher fung fu. So now, not only did they gut the damage, they decided to mess with the radius and add "VFX" so when you activate it, the people with an IQ of 20 can see that they need to move. Like, why don't you guys add some disco lights and music when Fung Fu is activated since that seems to be the zombie theme of this game, anyway? 

I'm sorry kids, but a character with 75 HP is usually a glass cannon, that's a given. I'm still gonna make you cry with night cap after the nerf. Mark my words. Them tears will flow.

Message 12 of 43 (509 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@RockScorpion384  I stopped reading your dumb post after "insta kills" you literally have to stand in the attack the entire time to be killed by it. Don't stand in the fire.

Message 13 of 43 (509 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I just want people to start their own thread and not hijack mine.

I posted the screenshots so everyone could see the changes.  I spoke very briefly on those changes and gave liberal/generic predictions about those changes.  In turn, we have people trying to debate the way many of us feel about the game and not making any predictions.  Go find the many posts on Nightcap to complain about her.  I went as far to show the disclaimers of those I play and not, in relation to my post.

These NEW, combative attitudes are trash in this forum and the reason I don't fool around on Reddit.

Rolling eyes (smilies), making sarcastic gestures/remarks and all the NEGATIVE innuendo is toxic for the community and makes people with opposing OPINIONS feel unwelcome here.

Please stay on track.

@jayalder - I never said a balance wasn't needed.. I just don't think what was announced qualifies as balancing ANYTHING.  I listed those reasons without bias. I also said the ranged primary fire on NC needed nerfing.  I CANNOT HELP IF YOU'RE HAVING TROUBLES WITH NIGHTCAP.  I SLAUGHTER her...spankings like a bad kid.  Over and over.  I hear her initiate Fung Fu, sprint a few yards away, and start counting my kills.  If you've been a part of this forum for longer than today, you'd know I thought buffs should come out before nerfs.  That's just my point of view, man.  No reason to twist my words and say I didn't want balancing to occur... I think the way it was handled was premature and made predictions for after the changes take place.  I'm not trying to make enemies.  I thought having predictions (in "writing") would be cool.... it would allow us to see who was right about the outcome/effect it (the balance) would have on the game's flow.

Message 14 of 43 (485 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Night cap needed the nerfs, and solo oak is VASTLY better than solo space station.  We don't need "noob friendly" characters at the expense of balance and fair play.  

Message 15 of 43 (473 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@CJackson5083 wrote:

Night cap needed the nerfs, and solo oak is VASTLY better than solo space station.  We don't need "noob friendly" characters at the expense of balance and fair play.  

Thanks for adding your signature positive feedback to the thread.

Any predictions about the outcome of these changes?

Message 16 of 43 (465 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The game will be more fun for everyone, because you won't have two characters ruining every match.  

Message 17 of 43 (455 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@spIash_damageI can’t really judge how the outcome of all these nerfs and buffs will be until the community plays it themselves. Sometimes I see gamers judge too quickly on the buffs and nerfs without first playing it out. Monthly updates for balancing doesn’t seem right, especially if the community finds a problem with one buff and nerf, and the devs fix it but the community won’t get it for a month. Yet at the same time, we do need time to adjust and figure out that these buffs and nerfs are the best options. The devs are listening, but it’s hard to listen to who especially with low tier, mid tier, and high tier players all playing together.

edit: typo

Message 18 of 43 (451 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@CJackson5083 wrote:

The game will be more fun for everyone, because you won't have two characters ruining every match.  

😂

thanks for the prediction.

Message 19 of 43 (450 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Yep.  It really wasn't that difficult to figure out.  You have two immensely OP characters that won't be anymore.  

Message 20 of 43 (444 Views)