Post Your Battlefield 2042 wishes here!

by gnungo

Original Post

Re: Post Your Battlefield 2042 wishes here!

★★★★★ Apprentice

-Love to see in-depth stats after each round, not sure what that would look like exactly, (stats on revives, support fire, grenade kills, just everything you can think of to rate players) but for people that play a lot it's always fun to look at performance numbers. 

-As also mentioned on here, would love to see more emphasis on platoons as it relates to building the BF community. Platoon stats would also be great, being able to check out a W/L percentages for different PLTs would be great, I'd be curious to see how other players would use it.

Message 81 of 109 (470 Views)

★★★ Guide

My wishes in order of wishiness: 

1A) Fix visibility and prone meta. Male maps cleaner like BF4 with less of the clutter that reduces visibility and brings about frustrating random deaths. 

1B) Improved netcode  

1C) Well designed maps with lots of large buildings (Not small houses like BFV and BF1), think Dawnbreaker, Bazaar, Pearl Market, Oman, Shanghai, etc...

2) No auto rotation/snap aim assist 

3) Official map rotations that groups similar maps together (Similar to BFV tactical and strategic playlists)

4) Lots of guns, like BF4

5) An active portal community on console so we always have creative game types to try

6) More tanks and planes on tank and plane maps. 

7) Bring back spotting and icons just like BF4

8) Meatgrinder maps more like Fort de Vaux and Pearl Market than Locker and Metro, lots of flank routes so it's harder for one team to dominate

9) Make conquest last longer, 1000 tickets instead of 800, especially on larger maps

10) Do NOT reintroduce nade spam. It's fine the way it is in BFV. 

11) Bring lots more old maps to Portal, like I never player Bazaar, I must try it, Dice please. 

Message 82 of 109 (466 Views)

★★ Novice

1. On conquest mode, say the map has 5 locations the team has to dominate: Each dominated location should give out different points. if you lose the location closest to your home-base, you should lose 10 times the points that you would on a location in the middle of the map. Accordingly If you lose the location closest to the enemy home base, the points loss should be minimal. That will stop players taking a location and then leaving it completely defenceless. In every bf game we see that very thing again again: players taking A, then everyone go to B, then everyone go to C etc etc (leaving those locations defenceless) while the enemy does the same thing respectively. You see everyone running around in circles rather than establishing hard defences across locations and making calculated advances.
2. weapon optics: ability to choose co-witness options on all weapons when using a mounted optic.
3. sprinting should be minimal. Also it should influence aiming after stopping. Players should have a finite amount of stamina per round, that if you expend all of it, you become vulnerable and a sitting duck to enemies. Also blurred vision / inability to aim correctly and diminished reaction times when moving/strafing.
4. no jumping. Just normal mantling over low-height obstacles

5. if you jump through a window of the 1st+ floor of a building, you get critically injured and cannot move. You need a teammate to heal you. 

Message 83 of 109 (440 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Defensive perk.

That is all......... 

Message 84 of 109 (428 Views)

★★★ Novice

I would live Gyro-Aiming. That would be instant preorder. I used to activate it on Steam on other FPSs games and it was awesome.

Message 85 of 109 (376 Views)

★ Guide
@gnungo Just make it better than previous ones and im happy
Message 86 of 109 (345 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Mod support

Dedicated servers

Message 87 of 109 (341 Views)

★★★ Novice

Honestly, I just want Gyro aiming. I hope they are working on it.

Message 88 of 109 (334 Views)

★★★ Novice

Be able to set your desired attachments for each weapon on the main screen for your character before loading into a match and having to do it there to a blank canvas weapon.

To follow that, weapon attachment changes made in the match should stay with the weapon upon match end for that specific weapon for the next time and be reflected in the main screen as the most recent loadout choice for that weapon. 

Message 89 of 109 (328 Views)

★ Apprentice

- Penguins

- More Penguins

- More More Penguins

Message 90 of 109 (325 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help