Possible cheater?

by exiledrose

Original Post

Possible cheater?

★★★ Apprentice

I play on ps4 I decided to play this new duel mode (no idea if it's new but it popped up like 2 days ago) anyway I get this one match well this guy is playing as kayi. I am assuming he is on PC because he had a EA logo thing next to his name. 

So the match starts next thing you know he is repeatedly jumping in the the air I mean like non stop jumping in the air he never touched the ground at all. Then every time even if I dodged he would hit me with a fully powered/charged up shot. It would be quick succession to & it always landed like I said. No matter what he always knew where I was & landed every single shot 100% even if I dodged or tried to jump out of the way. Then once again he was constantly jumping in the air non stop. 

So wondering was this guy cheating or is it possible to continuously jump & land 100% of hits no matter what on PC?

Message 1 of 3 (620 Views)

Re: Possible cheater?

★★ Pro

I'm also on PS4 and have also noticed some very accurate PC Kayi players. So could be hackers but often are Kayi so maybe something about that character that lends itself to mouse and keys too well. She is kind of a sniper so wouldn't be surprised.

Annoying when you can't do anything to counter tho!

Message 2 of 3 (577 Views)

Re: Possible cheater?

Community Manager (retired)

@exiledrose Even though we obviously don't want to think the worst of others - in many cases, people are actually pretty good and as @34975634954957 mentioned, maybe some folks are mouse and keyboard wizards - there might be some instances where things can seem a bit too good to be true.

If you come across situations where it feels that this might be the case, you always have the option to report a player.

I'm not saying that this is what's happening here but I just wanted to remind you that there is something you can do when other players are trying to get an unfair advantage. Standard smile 

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 3 (545 Views)