Re: Portal-Starwars

by ArchAngeL-PCX

Original Post

Portal-Starwars

★★★ Apprentice

I know this could be a stretch but what if we could get Dice's Starwar's troopers in the portal since they worked on them too. I know it's battlefield, but it would be fun to have it for at least one day on May 4th.

Message 1 of 15 (543 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Assassinx210I am pretty sure its more complicated than that. I believe there are Licences that has to be paid to the owner (Disney?) of the Star Wars franchise in order to be ported over to Battlefield. 

Message 2 of 15 (529 Views)

@Assassinx210 I'd rather not, Star Wars Battlefront infected the last two BF titles so I'd personally like this to stay as far away from Battlefield as possible. You can currently play SWBF 1&2 for the 4th. And then there's the royalty and licensing fees that Deecay mentioned.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 15 (492 Views)

★ Pro

It would be cool if they bring back Battlefront II support or make a Battlefront III in order to make a portal like mode, but sadly it might not happen.

Message 4 of 15 (487 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@Assassinx210I'd be an awesome idea. Be able to mix the two. But maybe...maybe Battlefront 3 will be announced next year with a Portal of it's own.

Message 5 of 15 (454 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@ragnarok013 Absolutely this. Infected is the best word for it too.

I can see how a Battlefront Portal would be good, but if you want Battlefield and Battlefront mixed together, just go play BF1 and V
Message 6 of 15 (446 Views)

★★ Expert
@Assassinx210 Personally keep the two separate, They ruined the battlefront series, and just want a battlefield game.
Message 7 of 15 (437 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@PacNbowls @carsono311  Definitely need to concentrate first on a good Battlefield game. Like I said, a Battlefront 3 with a Portal of it's own would be a better idea. And build off all the good stuff they did in that final year of Battlefront 2...Supremacy mode, Co-op...all kinds of win that should have been there at launch.

Imagine a Titan mode in Star Wars Battlefront 3! I sense an opportunity for a Titan Training video. Enjoy!

Battlefield 2142 Titan Tutorial - YouTube

Message 8 of 15 (430 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

While I would love to see a Star Wars Battlefield game like the Galactic Conquest mod for 1942 or First Strike mod for 2142; they should focus on delivering Battlefield content first and foremost. Battlefield has enough history to draw from as it is.

Message 9 of 15 (417 Views)

★★ Expert
@ArchAngeL-PCX the part with star wars is they would have to make the same system that dice created, so maybe down the line star wars might have its own portal. But if its not related to battlefield keep it far away in the depths
Message 10 of 15 (408 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help