Re: Population dropping

by conman409

Original Post

Population dropping

★★★★ Novice

Reviewing Mixer and Twitch, along with the LFGs on Xbox the population is rapidly declining. I think the battle pass plus insert whatever update they’re going to add will help in the short term, but in my opinion the game needs something to grind for. 

It would be beneficial to add official leaderboards, ranks, apex pack grinding... something! You can only play some many games at level 100 until you get bored, and winning is not an issue with our squad. 

Just my opinion. Sorry in advance for all the internetz I * off. 😢 

Message 1 of 17 (1,325 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I expect people have more than one game to play and are hopping between them as their fancy takes.

Message 2 of 17 (1,310 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I do play other games, but what I pointed out is still an issue. 🙄 I should just apply that logic to all games lol. 

Message 3 of 17 (1,297 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I'm sure bits 'n' bobs will be added to Apex in the coming weeks and months.

Message 4 of 17 (1,280 Views)

Don't worry, a decreasing player count is normal for a game that just released.

I expect the player count to rise when they throw in the battle pass.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 5 of 17 (1,266 Views)

★ Guide
the cheating problem the devs did nothing about, and still do nothing about Killed this game. 2019 REAL CHEAT PROTECTION or deal with a collapse of your legit player base.
Message 6 of 17 (1,162 Views)

★ Guide
not true in any way.
Message 7 of 17 (1,161 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It will rise and fall just as most games do, even fortnite as popular as it is still gets ups and downs.

One thing that may be making players stop playing is the crashing issue,

I would bet that ounce respawn fixes that the player base will

increase.

Message 8 of 17 (1,130 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I really loved Titanfall but Apex is not a titanfall game. It shares the universe but it's completly different.

I won't return unless they roll a major update:
- Balance both guns and legends, both at this point are bunkers with hitboxes and damage numbers.
- Nerf TTK, shields mostly.
- Improve Anticheat, it's getting infested with cheaters streaming cheating openly.
- Fix the crashing issue, no matter how I liked the game at the start crashing everygame or every second game is just not acceptable (issue connected with Easy Anticheat it seems).

Message 9 of 17 (1,042 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Please don't nerf TTK, it'll just become like most other shooters out there. I think what sets this game apart from the rest is the epic gunfights with ebb and flow, attack and retreat, trying to out manouvre and out think the other team, recovering and comebacks. So many games are just a matter of who sees who first and it's all over in 2 seconds.

Message 10 of 17 (915 Views)