Police Pursuit is Ridiculous. Fix It. I'm almost done with this game.

by ONEPROLIFIC

Original Post

Re: Police Pursuit is Ridiculous. Fix It. I'm almost done with this game.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@TheWaIkingDevBro, I have 8 supercars, Lamboghini is not the only one. Anyway, if we all have to result to just using an evo, then what's the point of adding those other cars, we shouldn't buy them, just everyone go around driving only an evo. You see my point? Why add the rest of the cars because we cant use them to outrun the cops. Only for show?

Message 21 of 28 (582 Views)

★★ Novice
@ONEPROLIFIC Your car is not faster than a, "Pursuit Ready" (real term) Police Vehicle. I loved the challenge but it did become a little much until I got to better mods which happened within an hour or two, now it's just way to easy. There also is some devices you can use to make it even easier. Half the game is supposed to be about running from cops so I don't think it's fair to take that away unless they make them based on your cars level.
Message 22 of 28 (519 Views)

★ Apprentice

It's funny(not really) to see a cop crashing to a building in 250km/h+ and then catching up to you in matter of seconds, ramming you so hard that you actually get more speed boost than using a NOS Standard smile Totally unbalanced, silly mess of a game. TBH I've uninstalled the game a week ago, because there are better games to play, but this game still feels like a missed opportunity. EA should come straight to us, admit their designers screwed up and do something like adding difficulty settings for cops or re-balancing their behavior.

Message 23 of 28 (482 Views)

★★★ Novice

It really isnt that hard. U obviously dont remember what it was like on most wanted. The police kept up with u no matter the car u used on there as well. I found that a good grip car taking quick corners through the city does the trick. No way will u out run them on a straight stretch. Just out drive them. Dont try to out run them. 

Message 24 of 28 (459 Views)

★★★ Novice

Not trying to start problems, but to use your own words. You obviously don't remember nfs most wanted. The cops were fast as you said and they did have bad rubber banding. However they were not immortal. You could smash into them and take them out at a pretty regular rate. That's not really feasable in this game. The cops are like tanks. A fiberglass Corvette can withstand a full on t-bone impact at 149mph or more? I don't think so. The cops need to be readjusted badly. They are way too OP as they stand now. Either reduce their rubber banding, or reduce their resistance to damage. One of those needs to be fixed in order for it to be fair.

Message 25 of 28 (450 Views)

★★★ Novice
@ONEPROLIFIC dude, try the Porsche RS, or try cars that are light weighted with fast cornering. this way you don't even need the ultimate parts to escape them.
Message 26 of 28 (398 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@ONEPROLIFIC going of jumps is a easy way to get away from cops regardless of heat level I find downtown palm city to be one of the easiest places since there's an area with multiple jumps in a row going over water. There's also a large jump at port murphy which goes over water and is almost guaranteed to lose the cops.

Message 27 of 28 (382 Views)

Community Manager

Hi guys, we put up a community survey recently, and it has sections for opinions on the cops before and after hitting a certain power level, if you want to add your 2c there too, you can check out the link here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Community-Survey/m-p/8501353#M6738

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 28 of 28 (326 Views)