★★★ Apprentice

There's "unboxing" videos on YouTube.

Message 11 of 16 (340 Views)

Re: Pointless playing

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@warslag wrote:

@DrunkenDuck26 wrote:

I quit because I'm not playing apex for gunfights&kill farming. If I wanna gun fight I can play titanfall, BF or CoD for endless gun fights&kill fest. Apex is a BR and the only thing that interests me is win. The sad thing is that there is no reward for winning. therefore it soon became boring for me. The only thing that kept me playing was the thrill of opening the next pack when I leveled. When I reached 100 lvl, that enthusiasm disappeared. And the game started to be completely purposeless. Also the game is no longer fun since all my friends have already left the game before me. now I play a few rounds every 2-3 days. I'm over 150lvl and my BP level was 43, so I didn't even want to complete it...

You play Apex for the thrill of opening a pack? To each their own, I guess. Raised eyebrow

Aren't there any "pack opening" simulators on Steam? Wondering

as I said the main reason I play is to win. but there is no reward for winning in this game. Winning doesn't seem that valuable. so it is meaningless to win after winning many times. So the only thing that tied me to the game after getting bored of winning was the thrill of opening a pack and the possibility of getting something bright... Because as I said, killfarm does not interest me in this game. I'm playing CoD when I want to do Killfarm.

I'm not a casual player who can play games 1-2 hours in a day. I play at least 6 hours per day. And when you plays so much, over time, things can quickly become boring. And you're looking for something to keep you in the game.

Message 12 of 16 (334 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@DrunkenDuck26 wrote:

@warslag wrote:

@DrunkenDuck26 wrote:

I quit because I'm not playing apex for gunfights&kill farming. If I wanna gun fight I can play titanfall, BF or CoD for endless gun fights&kill fest. Apex is a BR and the only thing that interests me is win. The sad thing is that there is no reward for winning. therefore it soon became boring for me. The only thing that kept me playing was the thrill of opening the next pack when I leveled. When I reached 100 lvl, that enthusiasm disappeared. And the game started to be completely purposeless. Also the game is no longer fun since all my friends have already left the game before me. now I play a few rounds every 2-3 days. I'm over 150lvl and my BP level was 43, so I didn't even want to complete it...

You play Apex for the thrill of opening a pack? To each their own, I guess. Raised eyebrow

Aren't there any "pack opening" simulators on Steam? Wondering

as I said the main reason I play is to win. but there is no reward for winning in this game. Winning doesn't seem that valuable. so it is meaningless to win after winning many times. So the only thing that tied me to the game after getting bored of winning was the thrill of opening a pack and the possibility of getting something bright... Because as I said, killfarm does not interest me in this game. I'm playing CoD when I want to do Killfarm.

I'm not a casual player who can play games 1-2 hours in a day. I play at least 6 hours per day. And when you plays so much, over time, things can quickly become boring. And you're looking for something to keep you in the game.

Well, that's not what you said. But, anyway, if you play all the time; "6 hours a day" then you will become bored. You should play less and take frequent breaks. Play in a healthy way. You will also be less likely to become bored.

Message 13 of 16 (317 Views)

★ Guide

@warslag wrote:

Well, that's not what you said. But, anyway, if you play all the time; "6 hours a day" then you will become bored. You should play less and take frequent breaks. Play in a healthy way. You will also be less likely to become bored.

actually that's what I mean. I didn't study English. I learned on my own by trying to talk with others in video games. so my english is not very good. I get support from google translation even when writing in forum. Therefore, sometimes I have difficulty in expressing myself. I am sorry for this.

Message 14 of 16 (311 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I will have to admit, after getting all the characters they have I was wondering what I would use the coins for. I'm sure they have a plan for a lower tier loot system to go along with the pay option. I do agree with the majority, the game play \ style has been what attracted me to this game over others like Fortnite or CoD. it would be nice to maybe be able to customize whichever toon you played most or maybe purchase pwnage flags.Related image

Message 15 of 16 (296 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Something I thought I would never see on this forum, not a bad idea at all @Sulphurix_LXXII  

/Atic 

Message 16 of 16 (226 Views)