Pointless playing

by pothead323

Original Post

Highlighted

Pointless playing

★★★ Apprentice

What is the point of having in game currency if they is nothing to spend it on you can’t even buy cosmetic stuff for players all you get is crafting materials and you only get 30 a pack and you don’t even get a pack useless you level up every 4 times and then sometimes you don’t get them it’s becoming a joke it’s worthless playing because they is nowt to play for at least on battlefield you can get good outfits for free. I’ve played apex since it came out and to this day I’ve got one rare skin for a pistol what I don’t like using  

Message 1 of 16 (758 Views)

Re: Pointless playing

★ Guide
Just give it time. It's not like the game came out last year. New game with plenty of time to flourish so it's up to you but Ima stay here and keep grinding while the game improves.
Message 2 of 16 (747 Views)

★★ Pro

Yeah, it'll be cool to be an APEX vet while all the new people come later... I like the idea of seeing a game through to its full potential. 

Message 3 of 16 (744 Views)

it would be nice to have something to spend the Legend tokens on, as many players earn way more than needed to unlock the legends and skins. Maybe they will have further use in the future...

Maybe some other way of earning crafting materails would be nice as well, for example if you win a match.

But besides that, I just like the game and the combat - that's the main reason I keep playing it.

Message 4 of 16 (742 Views)

★★ Pro

@DYSPROssium Those are two of my major concerns at the moment. I don't like the pay wall for exclusive skins. Like the ones in the store right now are awesome, but I'm not paying $20 just to spend my Legend Tokens... It's a little backwards lol. They've got to see the feedback. I'm sure it'll get better.

Message 5 of 16 (735 Views)

★ Guide
It's true that skins and all are cool, but the gameplay is why games are played most of the time (or what they should be played for all the time) but yeah, i just really enjoy playing this game to have fun rather than unlockables. If i do get lucky enough to get some stuff then thats great but not getting any wont tarnish my love for this game.
Message 6 of 16 (734 Views)

★★★ Guide

@GboyBhabitz670 wrote:
It's true that skins and all are cool, but the gameplay is why games are played most of the time (or what they should be played for all the time) but yeah, i just really enjoy playing this game to have fun rather than unlockables. If i do get lucky enough to get some stuff then thats great but not getting any wont tarnish my love for this game.

I agree! Love the cool skins and all that BUT it's how the game plays that makes me wish i had the time to play 24/7 😁 

Message 7 of 16 (711 Views)

★ Guide
Yeah if i could stay at home playing day in and day out believe me i would but gotta keep grinding at work to be able to grind in AL.
Message 8 of 16 (694 Views)

★ Guide

I quit because I'm not playing apex for gunfights&kill farming. If I wanna gun fight I can play titanfall, BF or CoD for endless gun fights&kill fest. Apex is a BR and the only thing that interests me is win. The sad thing is that there is no reward for winning. therefore it soon became boring for me. The only thing that kept me playing was the thrill of opening the next pack when I leveled. When I reached 100 lvl, that enthusiasm disappeared. And the game started to be completely purposeless. Also the game is no longer fun since all my friends have already left the game before me. now I play a few rounds every 2-3 days. I'm over 150lvl and my BP level was 43, so I didn't even want to complete it...

Message 9 of 16 (685 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@DrunkenDuck26 wrote:

I quit because I'm not playing apex for gunfights&kill farming. If I wanna gun fight I can play titanfall, BF or CoD for endless gun fights&kill fest. Apex is a BR and the only thing that interests me is win. The sad thing is that there is no reward for winning. therefore it soon became boring for me. The only thing that kept me playing was the thrill of opening the next pack when I leveled. When I reached 100 lvl, that enthusiasm disappeared. And the game started to be completely purposeless. Also the game is no longer fun since all my friends have already left the game before me. now I play a few rounds every 2-3 days. I'm over 150lvl and my BP level was 43, so I didn't even want to complete it...

You play Apex for the thrill of opening a pack? To each their own, I guess. Raised eyebrow

Aren't there any "pack opening" simulators on Steam? Wondering

Message 10 of 16 (633 Views)