Pls, for the sake of your game REMOVE SBMM

by RipjawsAU-TTV

Original Post

Re: Pls, for the sake of your game REMOVE SBMM

★ Guide
@EA_David Please close this useless thread...
Message 51 of 64 (651 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Current Ranked is mostly Placement based. SBMM is skill-based.

Unskilled players in Ranked easily take Gold tiers because they play safe. Overall with how ranked system works everything below Diamond is not competitive (and Dashboarding seriously starts from Diamond therefore). More than that there is no way you can derank in Ranked due to loss protection. So if hit Platinum by sitting behind a rock most of the time doing nothing (like I did both seasons) - there is no way to go back; that's not a thing for SBMM. Which means you should not compare these 2 matchmaking systems.

However I do think they should make a separate SBMM Ranked.

Message 52 of 64 (584 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@DarthValtrex This is the biggest BS i have read in a long time dude if non skilled players want to fight people from there own skill than play ranked you will play with people of your own skill dont play the poor victim role and cry about PUBLIC GAMES where the majority of the PUBLIC can play against each other it should be random who you play against SBMM has ruined the game for more than 50% of their player base EA is like only 10% of their player base complain well suprise suprise they arent telling the truth if you search polls and votes about sbmm you can see that more than 50% hates sbmm, i dont want to sweat in every public game like its a ranked apex predator lobby thaths insane for those bad non skilled players if you want to get better play ranked and dont cry about normal play list where people just want to play casual
Message 53 of 64 (546 Views)

★★ Novice

You get the same results with SBMM. Especially in the higher tier ranks. I constantly play against lvl 500 4k 20kill players, and im lvl 350 with just barely the 2k badge on wraith. And as a solo player my team is just full of lvl 50 with no clue at all. 
I dont know how it works but it just makes no sense.
This is the least fun as a solo player, cause there is just no way to win. 

Message 54 of 64 (466 Views)

★★ Novice
@DarthValtrex If they would be on the same level... but they arent!!
Message 55 of 64 (465 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

It’s June 2020– 

are people still enjoying forced SBMM?

Message 56 of 64 (432 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Axs5626Sxa5001 Don't know but they're still talking about it. :P
Message 57 of 64 (407 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm pretty sure there is no sbmm, if you play ALONE for the first 15 20 levels you go against new players like you, after that you go against everyone. If you play with someone else, unless they are new as well, you go immediately vs everyone. People don't realize that within 60 players at least 7-8 diamond or above are axpected to be there. 

Message 58 of 64 (371 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

WE ARE STILL FODDER FOR PRED SQUADS. EVERY GOD DAMN PUB GAME I GET ROFLSTOMPED SO CLEARLY THERES STILL AN ISSUE.

Message 59 of 64 (346 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@TommiSpageti I’m 100% positive there is SBMM. This is not even debatable. I have created several accounts to demonstrate this and all the results show SBMM at play.

It should be noted though, that cueing solo and cueing as a premade seems to enact two different types of SBMM. The algorithm will try its best to separate solo players from premade squads— this is why cueing with your friends typically results in more grueling/competitive matches.

Message 60 of 64 (319 Views)