Pls, for the sake of your game REMOVE SBMM

by RipjawsAU-TTV

Original Post

Pls, for the sake of your game REMOVE SBMM

★ Guide

This is the worst piece of GARBAGE i have ever seen put into this game. You have a RANK system, why the fk do u have this garbage in the game ? Seriously you create a game that IN MY OPINION is one of the best FPS games out there apart from the mass amount of stupid bugs like i dunno the fkn sound that is broken and gets worse every single patch you put through...

You are slowly DESTROYING this game with these stupid implementations THAT NO ONE ASKED FOR. Where do you get your stats from ? Who asked for this garbage ? 

AGAIN , THIS GAME HAS A RANKED MODE. GET RID OF THIS TRASH YOU CALL SBMM BEFORE YOU LOSE MORE PEOPLE. FFS LOOK AT THE OCE SIDE OF APEX. THE GAME IS BORDERLINE DEAD IN AUSTRALIA.

Message 1 of 64 (1,553 Views)

Re: Pls, for the sake of your game REMOVE SBMM

@RipjawsAU-TTV 1. No need to curse so knock it off. 2. Players on the forum did ask for SBMM especially lower skill players. They were sick of being easy kills for high skill players.

You might not understand it but imagine being a low skill player and having no place they can survive? No place they can play and learn from trial and error? They were dumped into lobbies with other high skill players who just mow them down..

You literally are asking for an option that allows you to noob bash because playing against players of equal skill is to hard.

It’s no different then a heavy weight boxer asking to be put into light weight because heavy weight matches are difficult.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 64 (1,523 Views)

★ Guide

what is SBMM ???

Message 3 of 64 (1,510 Views)

★★ Pro
@DarthValtrex Man, should have just let this post die. At least we wouldn't have to see it. I do agree with all your points though.
Message 4 of 64 (1,505 Views)

★ Guide
@DarthValtrex the voting polls that numberous peope have put up shows a strong dislike for this SBMM system. Its not about "owning noobs" its about playing the game and relaxing. If i wanted to play where i had everyone at my skill lvl i would go sweat in rank mode.

Also i apologize for my 2 curse words. I didnt mean to invade your sensitive safe space.
Message 5 of 64 (1,501 Views)

★★ Pro
@RipjawsAU-TTV The voting polls limited people know exist? You do realize that without SBMM that most people will run into cheater and get regularly owned by the sweats and cheaters. I myself have never entered in a voting poll for SBMM and I can assure you that I like SBMM. Most people don't know about the polls. I feel like SBMM has given me a better chance of winning than against a bunch of assorted people. Would you prefer to get beat up every match, or have an even fighting chance every match, because those are you options.
Message 6 of 64 (1,497 Views)

★ Guide

I would prefer Respawn listen to what their player base wants and SBMM is not one of those things. 

Message 7 of 64 (1,486 Views)

★★ Pro
@RipjawsAU-TTV I wish that people would complain this much about bugs instead of SBMM.
Message 8 of 64 (1,483 Views)

★ Guide

Bruh ......i did mention the sound bug in my OP :P

Message 9 of 64 (1,480 Views)

@RipjawsAU-TTV It is about owning noobs because you want an easy lobby. You don’t want a lobby of equally skilled players. You’re all complaining that it’s to hard and to sweaty. So if it’s not the difficulty of SBMM and you don’t want to bash noobs what’s the issue?!

From there your polls don’t mean a thing. Most players don’t know what SBMM is, if they do they don’t know or care about the polls. Toss in that most of you who hate SBMM are already smurfing accounts.. so you’ll probably smurf accounts to sway the poll and tell all your like minded buddies to vote in the poll. They are not scientific polls that only allow one vote per person.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 64 (1,469 Views)