Re: Pls crossplay

by PatitoSkull

Original Post

Pls crossplay

★★★★★ Novice

Ea need to enable crossplay with ps4, IS IMPOSSIBLE FIND A LOBBY, i mean : in modes like arena is imposible of finding a lobby, the base of players is very low, Ea pls enable crossplay with ps4 y Pc

Message 1 of 5 (546 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Ya I've basically stopped playing once they introduced bots. I don't mind 1 or 2 to fill an open spot but every game is 90% bots now and I feel like bots are the reason that a lot of players have just stopped playing in general. Not only that, but they screwed around with night cap yet again... I wish they'd just rework her already. Anyway I may be back in the future when they figure it all out but for now there are much better games to play (sadly) I love PvZ, just not like this. I feel like Cross play would fix the problem because it would bring more people together and eliminate the use for bots. 

Message 2 of 5 (484 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i really like pvz battle for neighborville but, it doesnt is fun playing the same gamemodes and with bots, is really necesary crossplay in this game.

Message 3 of 5 (463 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

EA, we really need you to add crossplay with consoles in Battle for Neighborville on PC. I haven't been able to play one instance of battle arena mode since I bought the game from you because there aren't enough players on pc. Battle arena mode is by far my favorite game mode. I want to be able to play it vs real people (not bots). And most other game modes have only a small number of players. I also own the game on ps4 pro where there is a large player base. But, the game is so much more fun with keyboard and mouse and 130+ fps. Ever since I played it on pc I don't want to play it on ps4. Please add crossplay! 

Message 4 of 5 (338 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Crossplay is desperately needed. Finding a lobby with more than 4 players is already starting to get difficult on PS4, let alone pc.

To eliminate unfair advantages, they could split the lobbies into dedicated mouse + keyboard and gamepad lobbies.

Pc players would have to make a choice between their favorite input method and full lobbies.

I fear the game would see a spike in hackers in pvp, though.

I played gw2 on pc and unfortunately encountered a lot of them.

Message 5 of 5 (315 Views)