Re: Please return statistics and server score

by danisoff

Original Post

Please return statistics and server score

★★ Novice

All of you know how important is scoreboard of multiplayer games. Since 90's and now - multiplayer score is the best way to estimate player skill, not goofy player/gun skins. How to grow up in game without top guys in scoreboard ? Without player statistics like a score per min., win/loss ratio, k/d ratio, etc etc (see battlelog) we just destroing fundamentals of multiplayer game. I'm in battle from 2005 with bf2. I have good memories about bf2s.com... As fan of clanwar and competitive gaming, I know how important is player individual statistics in recruting. Yes, test game often, but first we look at statistics. I didn't play Bf V. What we have now in 2042: pressing TAB and we see only squad guys score/kills, no each teammate score and enemy team score. EA, Im a old fan of Battlefield series and I know what Im talking about, please listen me and return statistics in 2042 game.

Message 1 of 2 (138 Views)

Re: Please return statistics and server score

★★★ Guide

@sadmazOR ,

Most likely they will return the statistics  in a future update/patch, until then I would recommend you to be patient because nothing else can be done.

Best Regards,

danisoff

Message 2 of 2 (114 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help