Re: Please put solo mode in Apex legends.

by VisualfEX

Original Post

Please put solo mode in Apex legends.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Please for the love of god respawn put in a solo mode. I’m so tired of rougue teammates who either think they’re way to good and drop solo and die then immediately leave, or noobie’s who run around the whole game refusing to pick up a shields. I’m tired of losing game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game after game because I get paired with teammates who throw games over and over and over. And make solo Queing worth the headache Of terrible teammates in the meantime. 

Message 1 of 3 (219 Views)

★★★ Guide
@ScoMo5000 get in line, #34.
Message 2 of 3 (204 Views)

★★ Guide

Not happening they've mentioned a thousand times they have no plans for solo's/duo's anywhere in the near future. So pretty much means not at all honestly considering their losing players daily. 

Also for your teammates why not just use discord? I mean takes 30 seconds to get a team together that actually comms and knows what they are doing. It'll save you hours of frustration and losing plus if you plan to climb past high plat your going to need to squad up. You can make it there solo but it's a lot more tedious and you'll be using a lot more hours to achieve the same results as just getting a squad. I don't have the discord link off hand but just google apex legends discord server it'll pop right away, they have channels for all consoles and PC for ranked and casual matches. 

Message 3 of 3 (185 Views)