Re: Please push anniversary event release back until CODE NET is repaired

by DoYaSeeMe

Original Post

Please push anniversary event release back until CODE NET is repaired

★ Guide

Many people are experiencing this game breaking glitch and have already missed out on the release of the season if not even further back.  The anniversary event has specific badges and items that can only be collected during this event.  Not being able to participate in this with the amount of time and money we have spent on these accounts is extremely unfair.  I also have unspent currency on my account that I have no access to with no answers to why.  Please do what’s right for the players.

Message 1 of 5 (315 Views)

★ Apprentice
@blastmyburger I just got off the phone with a EA helper and they said ‘it will be fixed soon you will just have to wait’. By the looks of it we are not going to be able to play tomorrow and the devs are still going to launch the anniversary event because they’ll make tons of money. We are only a small population of their consumers so we don’t matter to them. The error may get fixed but I really doubt it will be by tomorrow or even this weekend. I am not happy with the unprofessionalism I have dealt with from this company over the last 2 weeks they claim they care but how has a bug gone unfixed for over 2 weeks and without any updates. As a loyal consumer of this game I am not happy with what I have been put through
Message 2 of 5 (270 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Objunior21 I’m coming up on my third week stuck in this account purgatory. I have a bunch of crafting metals and a set of heirloom shards just sitting idle in my account as we have another collection event on the horizon , and no visible progress on this Net code error makes me feel like there is no fix any time soon. They told you to be patient but haven’t released any updates on the progress of the resolution since.
Message 3 of 5 (174 Views)

★ Expert

Now i'm usually the one criticizing EA for her connection issues but... I've not had any code:net issues for ages now, and i'm sure the majority of players also did not have it, or at least it did not impact them that hard, otherwise this would be the main topic talked on the forum. That's really disappointing and really bad but the event has been postponed already by a week, asking for another extension is just a bit too much i think.

Message 4 of 5 (163 Views)

★★★ Expert
@blastmyburger Code:net is not a bug. It is an error code that lets you know the connection between the client and the server got interrupted. There can be many causes to this, most unrelated to the game itself and which can't be addressed by Respawn or EA.

There's no way to have a 100% stable connection, therefore code:net will always have a chance to happen. Actually, I think you can even trigger it yourself by turning off the modem / router or taking off the internet cable.
Message 5 of 5 (158 Views)