Please nerf ALL planes!

by l337RAGE

Original Post

Please nerf ALL planes!

★★★★★ Apprentice

They do nothing for a team but annoy and farm infantry. Inhabited by the lowest of stat * they wreck game after game. Save Battlefield, Nerf ALL Planes!

Message 1 of 6 (756 Views)

Re: Please nerf ALL planes!

Have you tried going assault with a fliegerfaust and/or used the AA guns scattered throughout thr maps?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 6 (731 Views)

Hero

^ You could also get in to a fighter and try taking them down. I fly a lot and the majority of the time I'm either assisting my team by killing enemy planes, spotting targets on objectives or harassing tanks.

That said there could always be improvements made to the balance (removing the bombing reticle from fighters for example) but a flat out nerf to all planes isn't something I'd want personally.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator
Message 3 of 6 (718 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Now they're starting to farm AA stationary guns for fun. If someone tries to use it they just hunt them. And there are not enough AA guns on Iwo Jima BT . The map is just a stomp fest . Infantry is caught in the middle everytime,and it's not ok,90% of people are joining as infantry and it ruins the whole experience for them. In the end we're all going to play BF1/3/4 and leave the pilots play against themselves. Fliegerfaust needs a buff,it's literally the only thing infantry can use in some parts of Iwo Jima BT / Wake Isl.

Message 4 of 6 (605 Views)

★★★ Expert
@l337RAGE It still might be good to have a server rented. In there remove planes , tanks, snipers, whatever people want.
Just don't see why not. (Yes there are custom games but never been able to play one as there are non in my filters. )

I find the planes ok. Have accepted myself 12 + kills in a game by a player who is very good in flying. Mostly got the cheater stamp marked on his head and everything and his mum is wrong with him in chat.
Also here people should work together and just play the objective, some squads fight the plane - don't have noob pilots boarding a plane but agree only good fighters chase plane.
It is complicated but that's really missing in BFV. Lot's of salt to survive a strong winter, noobs spawning a plane and just jumping out and less team play.
Message 5 of 6 (572 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@l337RAGE You know I'm only ever a message away rage. If youor any of the other DWE/DW crew are having issues with enemy pilots, don't ever think you can't message me, as you know I'll be happy to jump in and pew pew some planes down Standard smile
Message 6 of 6 (542 Views)