Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Please increase world events

by Haruchai01

Original Post

Highlighted

Please increase world events

★★★★ Apprentice

I am like literally flying around for 15-20 minutes with no world events spawning this happens frequently please fix ASAP.

Message 1 of 9 (135 Views)
Highlighted

★ Pro
They have a map floating around that shows were all the events are, the other day I was in a freeplay for half an hour and saw 4 events.
Message 2 of 9 (131 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

@Owl_Knighly wrote:
They have a map floating around that shows were all the events are, the other day I was in a freeplay for half an hour and saw 4 events.

Is the map in game or something on the web? I did not see any map highlighting the world events in the game, therefore it needs to be added. It would make farming them easier. 

Message 3 of 9 (122 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

@Skyward3 wrote:

I am like literally flying around for 15-20 minutes with no world events spawning this happens frequently please fix ASAP.

tbh….i think you are doing something wrong then, though i can not think of what it could be. you can also look for the 3 grunts running around that will spawn more enemys and an elite or legendary at the end. also you could look around for chests that are scattered around the place

Message 4 of 9 (106 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@In7yg0 wrote:

@Skyward3 wrote:

tbh….i think you are doing something wrong then, though i can not think of what it could be. you can also look for the 3 grunts running around that will spawn more enemys and an elite or legendary at the end. also you could look around for chests that are scattered around the place

The enemies that spawn after the ones wandering around the map don't count as world event (even challenge wise) and their loot is not as good as world event chests

Message 5 of 9 (97 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
the loot is just as good
Message 6 of 9 (79 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

Pretty sure they did. I don't fly a couple of minutes without finding one.

Message 7 of 9 (72 Views)
Highlighted

★ Pro

@MEBengal2001 wrote:

@Owl_Knighly wrote:

Is the map in game or something on the web? I did not see any map highlighting the world events in the game, therefore it needs to be added. It would make farming them easier. 

It's on the internet just do a Google Search for it...as for it overlaying the map in game I say no It's already easy to find them they pop up on not just your radar bar but also show up on your map. As for making it easier to farm just sounds like an excuse to make things easier.

Message 8 of 9 (67 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Pro

@Owl_Knighly wrote:

Same, quite often after finishing one event I fly for a few secs and another pops up.

Message 9 of 9 (56 Views)
Twitter Stream