Re: Please help the people who dont pvp that much in this game.

by EQOAnostalgia

Original Post

Please help the people who dont pvp that much in this game.

★★★ Novice

I don't really pvp that much in this game. I will do ops, battle chests, or just fight stuff in the town and the other zones. But I just did the math and I'm pretty sure I got it right. So in order for someone like me to get all the stuff from this months event I would need to get 600 plant or zombie hero kills for just one of the gem things, so in order to get all of the gems needed I think I would need 109,200 plant or zombie hero kills to get all the stuff. That is way too much for me to do in a month. If I could get in pvp matches where I would win more than one out of every fourteen, then I would pvp more. But I have the worst luck as far getting getting put on teams of people who don't do the objective or my team will lose in a vanquish match by one or two. My luck will never change so that is why I don't pvp that much. So I am just saying please do something about the exp right now. I get that pvp should reward you with more exp, but right now the exp for other stuff is just way too low in my opinion.

Message 1 of 2 (220 Views)

Re: Please help the people who dont pvp that much in this game.

★★ Guide

Huh? I'm not sure i'm understanding you right but, I'm a quarter of the way down the map already bud... you get tons of bulbs from just playing your challenges, and leveling up. I think the amount of EXP needed to get 1 bulb needs to be halved, but other than that it's going pretty smooth and i don't have to PvP at all for it. Not once, i just skip PvP challenges. 

Message 2 of 2 (185 Views)