Re: Please give us an answer!

by Gabrielmojo26

Original Post

★ Expert
@DoYaSeeMe Since you seem to have all the answers, and "I repeat" /s, pls tell me when these issues will be fixed, cause they're pretty damn ground breaking and detrimental to the basic fundamentals of a positive gaming experience lol

I can't help to question how you weren't even aware of all these issues, brought up daily, on many social media platforms, yet here you are trying to give me, us, a quick fix. Common now, I know you're trying to help, but again, "I repeat" lolol, this is not on the end user side.
Message 21 of 33 (349 Views)

Message 22 of 33 (331 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@Gabrielmojo26Haha, all the answers, right. First of all, I didn't give you any fix, it's up to the devs to patch this as soon as possible, I'd say they'll roll one out in a couple of days. I was just saying that the servers aren't the cause for this one. This can help sometimes, because if the problem is local, there's a chance of finding a workaround until it gets the proper fix (lowering / changing some settings, update or rollback drivers, etc etc.).

I simply don't sit all day long to search for issues related to Apex. I do have a life, a job, family and I prefer playing the game when I get the spare time. I'm on PC (Master Race 4 Life, hellyeah!), which usually has the least amount of issues, so I don't get most of the issues mentioned around here. But, since I'm a game dev myself, I know how some of the things work behind the scenesand am always curious of the causes of problems.

Message 23 of 33 (325 Views)

★★★★ Guide

This happened to me only once during last Winter Express. I lost the match cause we couldn't see the last guy. He was also just scanning and avoid shooting. 
I am playing on PC btw

Message 24 of 33 (319 Views)

★ Expert
@DoYaSeeMe I also have a family, and work 42 hrs a week lol, and a quick search on reddit brings up an abundance of these issues, it doesn’t take a full day...and when I have spare time to play, these are my issues.
Message 25 of 33 (312 Views)

★★ Novice

I've got clips of dying to invisible enemies, killing people with invisible wingmans, dying because of failed armour swaps, and losing because my teammates couldn't understand that I was trying to ping batteries for them...This game is fun as hell but it's also utterly broken

Message 26 of 33 (306 Views)

Hero

I thought i was the only one with people magically appearing when im dead from behind. lmao Glad to see others see it to at times. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 27 of 33 (303 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Gabrielmojo26 I don't like Reddit personally, I only go there if linked from articles, very rarely by my own. Also, I don't check all the sections on this forum, I'm mostly in General Discussion. Therefore, I was simply unaware, not dismissive of this issue.
Message 28 of 33 (299 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Message 29 of 33 (266 Views)

★ Expert

Still having an abundance of issues today, anyone from EA care to enlighten me? There’s enough clips provided in this thread for it to be a concern. What am I suppose to do, open a case? I

made a funny there! Llol

Message 30 of 33 (221 Views)