Re: Please give us an answer!

by Gabrielmojo26

Original Post

Please give us an answer!

★ Expert

What is happening with the servers? Why do I encounter invisible enemies, why is my gun not rendering, why is my arm not rendering, why can't I loot deathboxes, why can't I pick up loot from the floor.....these are essential core mechanics to play the game!!!

Please don't give me the typical troubleshoot breakdown BS, can we not get a simple answer in regards to the current state of the game's servers?

Message 1 of 33 (812 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Gabrielmojo26 Would you like to go through some connection troubleshooting to try help resolve your issue?

xD
Message 2 of 33 (806 Views)

★ Expert
Message 3 of 33 (803 Views)

★ Expert

@EA_Kent @EA_Darko @EA_David 

Throw me a bone here!

Message 4 of 33 (775 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

For problems like this then @EA_Aljo  is usually the guy to address it. Tongue out

Message 5 of 33 (763 Views)

★★ Novice
@Gabrielmojo26 are you on pc or console? Im having the exact same problem on ps4
Message 6 of 33 (737 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Gabrielmojo26 Have vids of the weapon not rendering? Is it the whole gun missing or just the scope reticle?

This doesn't sound like a server issue, but more like a rendering one. Textures are not streamed from the server, they are loaded from your device into memory. From the server you only get id's so that your device knows what to load, therefore this issue can also happen if your connection is unstable (lost packets, high ping fluctuations, timeouts, etc.).

If you haven't done this already, try repairing your game to eventually rule out the chance of having corrupted files.
Message 7 of 33 (736 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

Appreciate the reply, and I can probably link you to the hundreds of daily vids and comments on Reddit in regards to these same issues, maybe we all have the same bad internet? /s

Tbh, this is way pass the point of troubleshooting, it’s not on the user end side.

Message 8 of 33 (723 Views)

★ Expert
Message 9 of 33 (720 Views)