Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Please fix this great game!

by Tymyth

Original Post

Please fix this great game!

★★★★ Novice

I have played this game for countless hours.  I am a military veteran with disability, so I understand tactics and how to take down enemies.  This is a great four man mech-style combat game. The issues I am having and I know there is more out there, In GM2 and GM3 settings most of the time you are stuck in the mission solo.  Granted in GM2 missions they are easy enough solo, GM3 can be done solo but just takes too long.  These really tho are all supposed to be done with a four man squad.  But with the community rapidly dropping, I almost want my money back for this game.  With recent updates added a new stronghold and a couple universal components.  What about masterwork support gear for all javelins, or the pilot system that was supposed to be added.  The combat mechanics of this game are great and it is alot of fun to play.  But it does need some more content that was promised before! 

Message 1 of 4 (183 Views)

Re: Please fix this great game!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@Tymyth 

Hello!

I understand your wish but can you tell me WHY exactly they should do that?

They have cancelled the roadmap for the game. This is a strong indicator that they are just waiting until the media moves on to other games with issues... and then pull the plug.

They will get no more money out of it. They have all money they will ever get from this game. Why should they invest in this game if they will not get anything in return?

I know what you thinking, they promised a "live service game". The lifespan of this game is almost over and nobody is playing it anymore. They did a few bugfix.

But that's it.

There is nothing more to come.

This is how our economy works. They do not care about the customer. They care about the money and how they can get it.

If you are lucky they will work on Anthem 2. You will have to pay for that game once more but chances are good that they will implement all the things they promised for Anthem.

Problem is: this might work out very well for EA and Bioware.

Promise a game and sell it, then deliver a game demo. Then take this demo and make it into a game and people will buy again.

For me this is out of the question, I am angry that they tricked me once, they will have no chance to do it twice.

But do you really think other people will think like that if they build up a new hypetrain?

Message 2 of 4 (143 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@BoosterTungsten wrote:

@Tymyth 

Hello!

I understand your whish but can you tell me WHY exactly they should do that?

They have cancelled the roadmap for the game. This is a strong indicator that they are just waiting until the media moves on to other games with issues... and then pull the plug.

They will get no more money out of it. They have all money they will ever get from this game. Why should they invest in this game if they will not get anything in return?

I know what you thinking, they promised a "live service game". The lifespan of this game is almost over and nobody is playing it anymore. They did a few bugfix.

But that's it.

This is how our economy works. They do not care about the customer. They care about the money and how they can get it.

If you are lucky they will work on Anthem 2. You will have to pay for that game once more but chances are good that they will implement all the things they promised for Anthem.

Promise a game and sell it, then deliver a game demo. Then take this demo and make it into a game and people will buy again.

For me this is out of the question, I am angry that they tricked me once, they will have no chance to do it twice.

But do you really think other people will think like that if they build up a new hypetrain?

This is one of the first sane posts I've seen on here recently.

Message 3 of 4 (110 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@BoosterTungsten wrote:

@Tymyth 

Hello!

I understand your wish but can you tell me WHY exactly they should do that?

But that's it.

sadly that is the hard truth... anthem is dead and the devs have been knowing that for a while.

everything that went wrong with the game is the same issue thats wrong with our economic society... short-term money harvesting all the way

Message 4 of 4 (99 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help