Re: Please don't wait till overtime to actually push

by CJackson5083

Original Post

★ Guide
@spIash_damage I only have interest in PvE and TT, but Jesus... Why don't they play the other mode if they don't want to play for the objective. Makes the game so damn painful when no ones willing to push.

Just nuts to me when I see almost full sniper teams when we are on offense sitting back doing almost nothing. Funny thing is I personally think Deadbeard isn't even that bad at rushing as long as you cheese with his explosive barrel but they just sit at spawn and snipe never moving.

Message 11 of 16 (269 Views)

Champion (Retired)

If everyone played the objective, I’d LOVE TT.

Visit reddit or twitter and find the many little boys posting/messaging in a manner that makes fun of those who play the objective.

I don’t know how to fix this... remove kill counts or the award for most kills?  The Objective boast is obviously Popcap acknowledging this issue, too, isn’t it?

Message 12 of 16 (267 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@spIash_damage I was hoping the removal of 1st strike & streak master along with the addition of objective master might've helped a little, but . . .
You almost need a 2nd mode for team-oriented players 😖
Message 13 of 16 (249 Views)

★★★★ Guide

BECAUSE OF OT, there is no urgency to push.  I've been saying OVER AND OVER that they need to COMPLETELY change how the OT period works.  Right now, there is NO NEED to even worry about the game clock, because the attacking team WILL WIN in OT 99.8% of the time.  OT is one of the most broken things in this game right now.

Message 14 of 16 (231 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Gowron248  This is why night cap exists. Stand around sniping, Fung Fu will either vanquish you or make you move, lol.

Message 15 of 16 (217 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Popcap made the thing I can't stand about TT (people not pushing till the end/running away from fights) and made it worse with the overtime system that's on BfN.

LoL @Shinobicap !!!

Message 16 of 16 (210 Views)