Please don’t remove mixed mode...

by YaBoiMattyK

Original Post

Please don’t remove mixed mode...

★ Guide

I don’t want my prize bulb grinds to become even more stale with the removal of content people liked. Being able to play Gnome Bomb, Suburbination, and sometimes Vanquish Confirmed was a nice breath of fresh air when compared to only playing turf, team vanquish, or phase 2 Ops. 

This update could have been the first non-double-edged update for this game. It could have been a total step in the right direction.

But it’s not too late.

Message 1 of 14 (832 Views)

Re: Please don’t remove mixed mode...

★ Guide

I really REALLY hope they don't get rid of mixed mode. What else I'm I going to play? Turf and team vanquish are really the only game modes that people play. Battle arena is not good as of right now. Ops is a bit boring and so are the weekly game modes. Mixed modes provided some variety then just playing the same game mode over and over again.

Message 2 of 14 (780 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@YaBoiMattyK Is there something I missed here, where are you getting this information?
Message 3 of 14 (766 Views)

★ Guide

The official BFN website you'll find it just fine.

Message 4 of 14 (758 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

For me, it would be much better to remove Team Vanquish mode and highlight Mixed Mode. However with some modifications in the rotation of modes:

- Team Vanquish

- Team Vanquish Confirmed

- Gnomebomb

- Suburbination (Isolation version)

And who knows a voting option for next Mode?

Message 5 of 14 (730 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PvZfan121 Oh thanks, yeah don't remove mixed mode just give people more incentive to play, more weekly showcases, and more maps Popcap! Save mixed modes people!
Message 6 of 14 (682 Views)

★ Pro
What they could do is add Capture the Taco from GW2 to add more variety and popularity.
Message 7 of 14 (593 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I enjoyed mixed mode a lot but didn't play it much since many weekly modes were ones taken from mixed mode.

However, the weekly versions of these modes have rewards that incentivize playing them, therefore making mixed mode less attractive to many.

Sadly, I think the mode wouldn't be played by many if it were reintroduced.

On the other hand, they continue to offer battle arena although nobody plays it in its current state. Raised eyebrow

The only way I could imagine it getting some attention is by offering small rewards for playing it as well. The developers could also remove the requirement of  ps plus or xbox live gold to play this mode only. The way I see it, quite a few (especially younger) players picked up the game to enjoy the free roam regions. These players would certainly start playing mixed mode if it were offered them for free.

Message 8 of 14 (585 Views)

★★ Expert
@stukapooka From the EA site, they confirmed that mized mode is going to removed as a gamemode apart from private play and weekly modes.
Message 9 of 14 (533 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I can live without mixed mode, but not without gnome bomb: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Bring-Gnome-Bomb-back/m-p/9356464#M24082

Please guys reconsider putting at least gnome bomb back!! 

Message 10 of 14 (524 Views)