Please delete ALL the NPC cars

by mixma12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please delete ALL the NPC cars

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I am REALLY in need of help CUZ I'm SICK and TIRED of this * * cuz I've wasted SO MUCH TIME DOING THE SAME * THANKS TO THIS

What I'm talking about are the Annying * civilian/citizen cars ,npcs whatever the * yall wanna call them. I HATE them with all my life and soul because NOT only they can't drive for * they ALSO become a big * obstacle infront of me and Preventing me from completing the * game. Some examples include :Preventing me from driving in Drift zones, Being huge * obstacles on the road whenever i try to escape police JUST BECAUSE these npcs can use a * indicator flash and etc tons of other examples. So I'm begging..any code breakers or game breakers or whatever FIND a way to DELETE these annoying creatures. Also whoever says "There are not enough civilian vehicles in this game and make the gameplay feel lonely" * you. if you want to be around random people go outside , why don't they make this choice OPTIONAL? like..there may be people who DONT WANT to have tons of cars around them ..-_-

Message 1 of 15 (5,192 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Please delete ALL the NPC cars

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@mixma12 

I agree.

The NPC cars in this game are a joke (no disrespect intended).  No Real Driver stops in the middle of an intersection, Slams on brakes when you are behind them (and not even close to them), or Mindlessly rams you instead of avoiding your car. 

I've never seen anything like this in any driving/racing game that I've ever played in my life.

Of the many reasons that this game is just-plain-bad in many areas, the NPC traffic is at the very top of my list.

View in thread

Message 5 of 15 (5,059 Views)

All Replies

★★ Expert

@mixma12 

Well, first and foremost no one should be trying to cheat the game with trainers or cheat codes!

The A.I. cars in free roam events are there to keep you on your defensive driving skills.

Just like in real life you have traffic, so the game is no different. 

You just need to practice more is all and the A.I cars will be no problem to move around. 

"You learn as you do"  That's the old saying and that still works for us who are pros at driving in life or game. 

Have a good day. 

Message 2 of 15 (5,109 Views)

★★★ Novice
@BLVD69 only that people in real life know how to use indicator flashes unlike these bots, also their behaviour is so ..unlikable cuz many times they just go and stop randomly on the roads like there's any obstacle infront of them. aight i guess completely * them is an exaggeration but if they could at least get some new codes to make these civilians drive better then that would be fine
Message 3 of 15 (5,091 Views)

★ Pro
@BLVD69 should I drop the git gud? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRX00tT9d7o this was the only real pain in the * driftzone to be honest. Once I tried to record it how bad the zone is I got it somehow. I know the recording is laggy but I didn't bother fixing that cause the game has issues with OBS sometimes.
Message 4 of 15 (5,076 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@mixma12 

I agree.

The NPC cars in this game are a joke (no disrespect intended).  No Real Driver stops in the middle of an intersection, Slams on brakes when you are behind them (and not even close to them), or Mindlessly rams you instead of avoiding your car. 

I've never seen anything like this in any driving/racing game that I've ever played in my life.

Of the many reasons that this game is just-plain-bad in many areas, the NPC traffic is at the very top of my list.

Message 5 of 15 (5,060 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

They need to reduce the traffic this is ridiculous every where you go all roads are filled with cars and trucks you call this fun?

Message 6 of 15 (4,981 Views)

★★★ Novice
@selticus1978 omfg yea..especially at night time , Where it's supposedly between 12 to 4 AM and you can see delivery trucks and family minivans roaming the streets like they a gang or smth rofl.
Message 7 of 15 (4,973 Views)

★★ Guide
@mixma12 There are times that i hate this game because of that s-h-i-t traffic,traffic,traffic
Message 8 of 15 (4,953 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dude those bots literally stop or move in such a way to hit them saw them multiple times acting like GTA npcs forcing themselves to get in the way just to bother you so it's not just a learning curve is literally the game being a * to you for trying to play

Message 9 of 15 (4,017 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@mixma12 

You stated a valid issue with the game that useless neckbeards that do nothing but video game all day will say “skill issue” to just because they do nothing else with your day. I can attest that even as a skilled player the game’s traffic is ridiculous. Ignore people like this guy and the other idiot that posted an entire video of him playing this game. You can state that Madden is a copy and paste game, they’re the type to still say “get good”. Don’t plan on EA ever fixing their games for the better of their players unless it hits their bank accounts though. Don’t plan on taking people that reply to you like these two morons did seriously either. Life is easier if you just ignore both things. I will say drift challenges are a lot easier in the Cobra no matter what car gets in the way though, so it could just be your build making it harder to avoid these collisions, not necessarily your skill or even the game itself.

Message 10 of 15 (3,649 Views)