Please consider offering single dlc for Mass Effect 2 and 3

by Sugarless71

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please consider offering single dlc for Mass Effect 2 and 3

★★ Apprentice

Pretty sure there have been other threads dedicated to this, but please consider offering ME2 and (in my case) ME3 dlc in single packs - I am missing one and should not have to rebuy what I already own to play the new one...

Same applies to Dragon Age dlc...

Message 1 of 10 (1,596 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Please consider offering single dlc for Mass Effect 2 and 3

Hero (Retired)
@Sugarless71 You have the option to buy BioWare Points directly from the Origin client. From your games library click on the game, then click the Extra Content tab. On there you'll find the DLC individually listed with BioWare Points as payment options, and clicking that will take you to a screen where the Points themselves may be purchased.

View in thread

Message 8 of 10 (1,732 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Sugarless71

Yes, we've already received a similar feedback from other players. 

Unfortunately, I have no updates to share at the moment Frown

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 10 (1,573 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thanks Ataashi, it just seems like a wasted opportunity for both players and EA to not have this offered.

As a newbie here, do these fan requests get passed onto the relevant EA/Origin decision makers or not? I mean, are they even aware? Wondering

Message 3 of 10 (1,569 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Sugarless71 Although not an ideal solution, you can in fact buy those DLC individually, by first buying BioWare Points, and then using that to buy only the specific item/s you are missing.
Message 4 of 10 (1,555 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Sugarless71

Yes, they're quite aware of the situation with the Mass Effect DLCs. Like I mentioned before, you're not the first player with a similar problem Frown

While I cannot promise any changes to the way the extra content is distributed now, your feedback definitely reached the right team Standard smile

/Ataashi

Message 5 of 10 (1,552 Views)

★★ Apprentice

True, JanePhoenix, that was the case on the official Bioware site - in fact the bioware points were cheaper than on Origin. But now they have shut down those point purchase and dlc download areas of the Bioware site - so far as I could make out - and only Origin now offers dlc in bundles.

Message 6 of 10 (1,545 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Yes, Ataashi, I was aware I wasn't the first to post about this problem Standard smile. And I understand you can't make any promises Large smile. Thanks.

Message 7 of 10 (1,543 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@Sugarless71 You have the option to buy BioWare Points directly from the Origin client. From your games library click on the game, then click the Extra Content tab. On there you'll find the DLC individually listed with BioWare Points as payment options, and clicking that will take you to a screen where the Points themselves may be purchased.
Message 8 of 10 (1,733 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thanks JaneHeart! Fabulous answer! Heart

Message 9 of 10 (1,509 Views)

EA DICE Team

Thanks @JanePhoenix! :-)

Message 10 of 10 (1,477 Views)