Re: Please can I get a response? No response on my 2 current tickets.

by jhayward21121999

Original Post

Please can I get a response? No response on my 2 current tickets.

★★★ Newbie

Hi all,

wondering if anyone could help me. 

Assentially, I made a mistake recently, and after spending a whole lot of hard earned money on a game I have loved since fifa 15, for the first time in my life, I’ve been permanently banned from the transfer market. I bought the game on 21st December, after falling ill with COVID-19, and then a subsequent health scare that left me stuck in bed for nearly 2 months. Fifa helped me through that. Playing FUT and building my team was my entertainment, it stopped my mind from going numb for all that time, so to load up fifa one morning and see a message saying I have been banned for the rest of the fifa 21 title, is shocking to me. As I said, I’ve spent a lot of time and money on the game this year, and my account is now at an unplayable state due to me being restricted from the market. While I completely understand the TOS, and having not broken any TOS for 6 years of playing, an instant permanent ban seems relatively heavy handed to me. I never received an email telling me what happened either, I still have no idea why I was banned in the first place. Beginning to feel like trying to get an explanation is like talking to a brick wall. With all due respect, as a loyal customer and a long time fifa player, I would appreciate if my case was looked at and reconsidered. A formal warning of some sort would suffice. Is there really no 2 strike policy? Can you really just strike someone off straight away, despite the lengthy transaction history? I feel cheated if I’m honest, as I said, please can someone advise on how to actually get a response, or how to get a team member to look into my case and reconsider the decision. Either that or, are there any steps to get my money back? Paying £500+ on top of the cost of the game in the first place to then be banned with no explanation isn’t acceptable. 

thanks

Message 1 of 11 (404 Views)

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in realtion to any ban @JOSHIEG13SKILLZ

There is no other way to speak with the team and we are not able to assist with TOS issues on AHQ.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 11 (379 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Hi mate,

I’ve already followed these exact steps. Twice. I haven’t had any reply and my tickets have been marked as complete. I’m not convinced it’s even been looked at! Any suggestions?

Thanks again
Message 3 of 11 (362 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@jhayward21121999 Just for the record, this is the same person, I’ve signed into an alternative account! Thanks
Message 4 of 11 (360 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @jhayward21121999 I took a look and our team reached out to you, you will need to follow any steps they recommend.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 11 (354 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Much appreciated. Can I be asked to be contact via [edit: email address removed]?

This is the email linked to the PSN account, I’m unable to access the other email right now. I haven’t received any feedback as of yet, that may be why, thankyou!
Message 6 of 11 (351 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @jhayward21121999 our team will send any emails to the email associated with the account.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 7 of 11 (347 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko I believe the origin ID email is the email I can no longer access, could I be contacted on the email associated to the PSN account concerned? Thanks
Message 8 of 11 (344 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @jhayward21121999 if you do not have access to the email on your account then you will need to speak with our live support and update your account details.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 11 (342 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko With due respect, if you look at my old tickets, I have a 6 year old ticket for that issue, It’s never been fixed, believe me I tried that. The 1337ps4 email is linked to my account and still I can’t get a response via that email, I don’t know what to do?
Message 10 of 11 (326 Views)