Re: Please ban this cheater

by pandareno1999

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please ban this cheater

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

His psn is [Removed, do not name and shame - Admin.] he’s been caught several times undermapping, I hope by some miracle his account is banned, I’m sick of cheaters in this game, he’s max rank as am I .

Message 1 of 8 (1,123 Views)

Accepted Solution

Message 2 of 8 (1,114 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide
Message 2 of 8 (1,115 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have just encountered a problem with someone online. I’ve been trying to contact EA since the incident that had happened yesterday night but have been told to post on a forum after about 4 help chats but it won’t let me post directly. Basically, someone hacked my account yesterday & after recovering it over the phone with PS, I then went on Fifa 19 to find my team had disappeared. My whole squad apart from 2 players were missing. I am seeking immediate response because I want to resolve this issue & retain what I originally had, that or what is equivalent anyway considering the amount of money I have already spent on the game.

Message 3 of 8 (1,073 Views)

★ Guide

I thought undermapping was fixed??? 

Message 4 of 8 (1,010 Views)

★ Apprentice

Not on the moon map evidently, was playing gnome bomb when it happened 

Message 5 of 8 (977 Views)

[ Edited ]

AFAIK the Moon Base Z glitches (two of them) remain unfixed despite the promises.  And apparently, based on this thread, Lunar Landing as well.

Message 6 of 8 (960 Views)

★★★ Guide

Who's the name of the cheater again?

Message 7 of 8 (927 Views)

@agentevil007 wrote:

Who's the name of the cheater again?

Read the initial post carefully again please.  You will see that this information was posted and then removed because it is against the forum TOU/TOS.

Message 8 of 8 (907 Views)