Re: Please add more payment options for Origin Access

by EA_Archi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please add more payment options for Origin Access

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hey guys,

I think there must be more payment options for Origin access. Why only credit cards? Please add more payment options. it would be great if it was like a pre paid recharge. 

Message 1 of 5 (556 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Thank you @6Worth6Less6 for those kind words and a great feedback! Origin Access is a great way to enjoy some of the best games out there. And although bringing new payment options does requires a considerable amount of work, we will try to make the subscription process as easy as possible. Thank you again for your interest in Origin Access, and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (529 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

I'm with you. I also think Origin should have more payments methods for Origin Access.

Message 2 of 5 (538 Views)

EA DICE Team

@IIPrest0nII @6Worth6Less6

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply on this, but here's what I was able to find out:

• We are investigating to make it possible to purchase Origin Access on a per-month basis, so you wouldn't have to set up a (recurring) subscription.
  • We are also checking into having further payment options made available.

I don't have a timeline for you just yet, but I hope this info is helpful!

Kind regards,

Message 3 of 5 (495 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thanks a lot for the reply. And thanks for working on this. I'm really sure that if you add more payment options with debit cards (also the domestic ones) there will be a lot more people getting origin access. Like in my friend circle and most of the people in my city don't even have credit cards. Majority of people use debit cards. So it will be beneficial for everyone to have more payment options. I remember when it was really hard to buy a game from steam, when you have to get an international debit card or a credit card. So I used to buy steam card codes from a site and that made me and many of my friends think a lot before buying anything but just after they introduced the domestic card payment option too, it's way to easy and better. Thanks for working on this, origin access is a brilliant idea by EA.
Message 4 of 5 (480 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thank you @6Worth6Less6 for those kind words and a great feedback! Origin Access is a great way to enjoy some of the best games out there. And although bringing new payment options does requires a considerable amount of work, we will try to make the subscription process as easy as possible. Thank you again for your interest in Origin Access, and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 5 of 5 (530 Views)