Please add a real offline mode

by niczerus

Original Post

Please add a real offline mode

★ Apprentice

Please add a real offline mode! , Ea app dont work on offline mode , if you dont have internet you can not log in one time , please fix this .

Message 1 of 6 (589 Views)

Re: Please add a real offline mode

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback @niczerus.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (468 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko any way to fix this??? i have a pop up on origin and now i can not work offline anymore , i hate this .
Message 3 of 6 (386 Views)

★★★ Novice

A real Offline-mode is a must!

Message 4 of 6 (381 Views)

★★★ Novice

I made the mistake of installing EA app and now I can't play any games when I'm offline. I legitimately hate this company.

Message 5 of 6 (338 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm so angry about this I could just scream. I am screaming to whoever will listen on social media...in any group I can. People don't understand it yet, but they will the first time they are without internet and they realize their games are worthless.  My internet has been bad the past week or so with intermittent flickering. I can't play my game, that I purchased mind you, hardly at all. When I can get on and my internet fails, I get kicked off the platform. This is freaking me out, as I travel a great deal. I literally purchased this game to play while I am traveling and without internet. Thank you EA for jacking up and ruining my entire gaming experience, and I can assure you the curses in my head and not on paper are not mild. Nothing like having to get on a non-existent internet to tell the internet that you want to play offline. Really?

Message 6 of 6 (259 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help