Please add Private Lobbies and P2P Speedlists - Request

by 2ELI0

Original Post

Re: Please add Private Lobbies and P2P Speedlists - Request

★★★★★ Apprentice
@2ELI0 Lets get this rolling! Defiantly needs to be a thing! If they want to keep this game alive for a long period of time, its going to be through the NFS community as well as quality of life features!
Message 11 of 41 (805 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Yeah, just don’t forget leaderboards should be added to this request. Any racing game has PVP and time trial as ‘endgame’. Nfs Heat should be no different.

About Speedlists, there one aspect I wanted to talk about: don’t mix race categories like you did on Payback. Drifters and racers, for example, usually have different interests and it’s really annoying having to race a category you don’t want to.

Message 12 of 41 (794 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

NFS Heat NEEDs Custom Public Lobbies!!  This means any player can create a lobby, label it, and all players all around the world can join (no invite required).  The host can set all the criteria for the lobby such as race course, cars allowed, car level allowed.  

Message 13 of 41 (782 Views)

★ Guide

@NesslyKruntch I haven't had the chance to race with anyone either.. since no one joins the race.. had tried it for hours.. no chance..

@KELS0MAFIA can't agree more man. 

@babaluk @crystieallan thumbs up for that. Thumbs up

Message 14 of 41 (756 Views)

★★ Guide

Leaderboards for drift trials, speed traps etc. anything a player scores on so we can compete against other players rather than just completing these courses and never doing them again.

A highscore board for the most rep earned in one night would be pretty cool as well. 

Message 15 of 41 (725 Views)

★ Guide
@TheWaIkingDev most definitely it would keep the motivation up
Message 16 of 41 (697 Views)

★★ Guide

A top crew board showing the crews with the highest reps and individual players scores would make the game imo, then we could have our own style of black list updating with who the best Heat racers are in the world.

Message 17 of 41 (686 Views)

★★ Expert

@TheWaIkingDev 

Now that is a swell idea brother 👍

Leaderboards for drifts and all point related events in Heat.

Let's hope Ghost Studios reads your comments and adds this to the game updates sooner than later. 

Also, like the idea of earning the most Rep in one night board.

Ideas like yours are exactly what the doctor ordered as a core gamer.

NFS Heat should have custom driver outfits removed from the game.

I find it as useless vanity and has zero to do with racing and if Ghost Studios would just stick to content that focus on racing and drifting and add those leaderboards.

Than life in NFS games would be a notch up on opening day. 

Sadly as I stated before, Ghost Studios have given us three times a incompetent and incomplete video game!!

Again brother I love your ideas and hope to see your ideas come to life in NFS Heat. 

Take care ☑️😁

Message 18 of 41 (673 Views)

★★ Expert

@babaluk 

Yes I fully support your idea of Custom Public Lobbies! 

Let's hope Ghost Studios picks up the idea and updates the game like you addressed here. 

Have a great day brother 😎

Message 19 of 41 (670 Views)

★ Guide
@TheWaIkingDev Yea, that sounds good too. It keeps you drawn to the game, if you have something to work for.

Or another leaderboard who has got the most wins online for instance.

Keep it up guys.
Message 20 of 41 (624 Views)