Re: Please add Private Lobbies and P2P Speedlists - Request

by GDUBZ1

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

I am just here to fully echo what many others have already said: we need more in the shape of endgame pvp for racing.

I will also shamelessly plug my own forum post here with some of my ideas https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/This-game-is-awesome-we-want-to-keep-playing-pls-add-mu...

A racing system with more open world feel - not the typical menu -> select cars -> select races -> wait

• Something that somehow occurs in the open world e.g. competitive racing lobby pops up at a location while cruising in online > drive there to join (get matched cross-server, not just between the few people on current server, which we know are hard to get together for races)
  • List of of 5 races is generated - either random, player voting etc.
  • After race ends, drive to the next race starting point within a certain time - if you miss it, you miss the race
  • Get some sort of points after each race 
  • Player with most points in the lobby wins after the 5 races - rank changes and maybe a small reward
Message 31 of 41 (917 Views)

★ Guide
@Pro2zoid Although I got to admit that a classic "join lobby" with the quick race feature wouldn't be bad either.
Like in the old games. There could be both implemented.

Search for game mode and class.
Message 32 of 41 (882 Views)

★ Guide

I just found this concept of a few guys who make let's plays for EA. You probably know them.

https://twitter.com/Zakon_BY/status/1198651408893042688?s=19

What do you guys think?

Message 33 of 41 (858 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@2ELI0
And i agree too... online matchmacking and / or speedlist for compete versus other players.. or really nobody join in your race invite... its frustrating
Message 34 of 41 (837 Views)

★ Guide
@CaSaRo91 Yeah.. still playing online on PC and it's frustrating, cuz nobody joins..
Message 35 of 41 (791 Views)

★ Apprentice

I too am shocked that NFS Heat does not have Speedlists or PVP!   

A racing game without Speedlists/PVP is not a REAL racing game!    Why on earth should we grind through the Missions/Campaign Mode (or spend our money on things like MAP info) if there is NO PAYOFF, like Organized Online Mulitplayer Speedlists or PVP to utilize all the upgrades etc we earned by Grinding?   The thought is just not fathomable for a Racing Gamer!   You guys want more income? Add the Speedlists/PVP already!   That will keep us coming......

I have to believe Speedlists/PVP are coming.   So Please, EA,  TELL US WHEN SPEEDLISTS and/or PVP IS COMING!!!!!!    If it is not, we will be GOING!!!

Thanks. 

Message 36 of 41 (717 Views)

★ Guide
@DNS_Racing Cant agree more man.
I can't believe my eyes to realize how far from reality they are sometimes..
Message 37 of 41 (691 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@DNS_RacingIm worried that's why they are so silent, because they dont plan on it ,and they dont want to scare everyone away so fast.

A good game doesn't have this many problems reflected by the forums so early on. The games not finished, EA isnt acting like they are going to finish it. Game as good as dead thanks to EA

I wonder if the game had car packs and pay to win if they would get off their * and finish the game then.

Message 38 of 41 (669 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@2ELI0You just add you're friends to you're party. Then you only invite you're party to the races. How is this not private lobbies already? What would a "private lobby" have different?

Message 39 of 41 (660 Views)

★ Apprentice

Isn't "Partys" like a Private Lobbies???

We need a Public Lobbies for every racing style ( Sprint, Drift and Off-Road ), something simmilar was in NFS 2015 and I really like that!

Also... PvP from free roam would be awesome Wink

Message 40 of 41 (649 Views)