Re: Please add 2042 tdm, rush, conquest 64 etc into portal featured playlist!

by JIHADxJEEPER

Original Post

Please add 2042 tdm, rush, conquest 64 etc into portal featured playlist!

★★ Guide

Portal isn't only a place to play classic battlefield, it can also be an extension of the base 2042 game. I think dice are missing a big opportunity here!

The base 2042 only have 2 game modes, conquest and break through 128. Hazard zone is a separate topic. There is just not enough variety for everyone. People want to play tdm, rush etc why not simply add to the featured playlist in portal. Dice can even add some crazy limited time game modes, there are so much they can do!

Yeah, I know community can create these game modes with customize servers. But first, there is no persistent server. Second, only very limited progression on customize servers. Third, how do you get enough people play on the server, and expect people can easily find it under all the rubbish XP farm servers? This is simply unrealistic, dice should take their responsibility, not just throw the problems into the community!

Message 1 of 15 (384 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thats exactly how they had been advertising portal and why they finally got really good resonance from their community after announcing portal.

And now instead of letting people built this awesome experience they restrict progression forcing people to play AOW.

I really belived them that portal is equal "main game mode" than AOW or HZ. But i seems like they try to push portal in a "mini game side kick" .... Hope they rethink this, because portal had probably the highest poitential in long term.

Message 2 of 15 (360 Views)

★★★ Guide

Portal needs full progression. And infantry only modes like TDM, Rush, Domination and Frontlines should be addede, well at first they should NEVER been removed!

Message 3 of 15 (334 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

They are not removed, they are in the game in portal. And this is actually completly fine if it had the same progression as AOW.

Message 4 of 15 (325 Views)

★★ Guide
I don't see full progression coming to portal custom server anytime soon. Even Portal has full progression, I still want an offical playlist for popular modes. I found it's too difficult to find a good community custom server I want to play on.
Message 5 of 15 (303 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I 100% agree. Full progression and infantry modes. I had hope for Portal.

Message 6 of 15 (278 Views)

★★ Guide
Portal has a lot potential, need some love from dice
Message 7 of 15 (248 Views)

★ Guide
@loveubf I’d love to see this on the main menu and not even have to go into portal. Leave portal for non-standard 2042 game modes and classics. These modes should have been on the main page at launch IMO.
Message 8 of 15 (241 Views)

★ Guide
I agree with you, Battlefield 2042 with all its modes should be in AOW and not in the portal, the portal should provide us with past versions as well as dedicated servers TDM, Rush should not be integrated into the portal, I am sure AOW will be neglected because players They will be bored because there are no other mods. These mods must be added as soon as possible
Message 9 of 15 (232 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I agree they need more game modes in all out warfare to 64 conquest and a tdm mode with small maps no vehicles just infantry.

Message 10 of 15 (194 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help