Re: Please Remove Worlds Edge

by Sati_Sati

Original Post

Please Remove Worlds Edge

★★★★★ Novice

Every match we drop Fragment... every match I get a random who thinks they are aceu, die instantly and leave. 
About 50% of the time our team doesn't even get a gun because of how many teams land here. 

The other 50% we get crap guns, the loot is still a problem when you run into nothing but p2020s.

If you don't land there then you don't find a fight all game until last squad. You either drop Fragment and probably die instantly or drop somewhere else and don't fight. 

I'm always tempted to just wait till map cycles to the next one.. 

Please do something about Worlds Edge...Just remove Fragment entirely.

Message 1 of 13 (488 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@fishcerealChoose solo drop. Mic up. Tell your jumpmaster you won't join him if he drops there. Stop enabling bad jumpmasters. This game has a solo drop option for a reason.

Message 2 of 13 (462 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

Yeah, it's sad that the best map is allowed to be ruined by bad players. Respawn either has to fix the jump system or start banning these griefing sabotagers.

Had a Maggie the other day, she died and started spam-pinging, so I went on mic and told her that she didn't have to spam it as no one was coming for her banner. Kept spamming, so I muted her pinging and tried to lecture her about this being a BR mode - not a deathmatch. Well, Caustic and I got 2nd. Imagine if we didn't have to 2v3 the last team, it would've been a more than likely win. So yes, we got sabotaged by Maggie. Should start reporting these Fragment lemmings for sabotaging actually.

Should probably not try to lecture these ***** though, you just know half of them rage-report you for slurs or whatever.

Message 3 of 13 (425 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Really? World's Edge is the BEST map in this game IMO. Devil

Message 4 of 13 (407 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@fishcereal Edge is not perfect, but its still billion times better than Storm, even with fragment drops.
If you dont like it, just play ranked while its on rotation. Easy dodge
Message 5 of 13 (397 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@Sati_Sati SECOND best, in my opinion. King's Canyon is still better.

Message 6 of 13 (391 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

I personally don't understand the idea of chasing the 1 in 100 game where you survive the 7 team chaos of a Fragment hot drop.  I would love it if they completely redesigned that POI.

Message 7 of 13 (371 Views)

Champion
@HappyHourSumwur They already did... it used to be Capital City, if memory serves me

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 8 of 13 (363 Views)

★ Expert

I spend the same amount of time running around on Storm Point, as I do jumping anywhere but Frag on WE, both maps are kinda boring to me, call me crazy, but I like KC, just need to thirst and shield swap immediately, otherwise you get 3rd partied. 

Message 9 of 13 (354 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@fishcereal Just solo drop right into the ocean. We can show these toxic hot droppers that no one dies faster than us! Plus they usually rage pretty hard when you die before them, like they invented dying fast in an FPS.
Message 10 of 13 (332 Views)