Re: Battlefield V shows no half price option

by nexmatt

Original Post

★★ Novice

Same with me. I saw the discounted price last week, and held off till today, but now it's back to normal price. I still see the popups and ads in-game for the sale. Guess a glitch made the sale end early perhaps?

Message 41 of 47 (547 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @nexmatt @TTZ_Dipsy@HamBro64,

If you are trying to get the Discount, it should appear on the Home Screen in Battlefield 1.

I do not believe it will show that price if you just search it in the Store.

This promotion is til December 20th, so like I said, check the Home Screen in Battlefield 1, and see if there's a Tile for the promotion.

Thanks Standard smile 

★★ Novice
@iluminatethesky, Yeah, that's where I'm checking. I'll click on the tile in Battlefield 1, which takes me to the in-game store (Not the Xbox Store), but it shows full price. I'm going to check again tomorrow and see if it updates to the sale price, hopefully it's just a little hiccup!
Message 43 of 47 (519 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi guys,

Thanks @iluminatetheskyI will try it out as fast as I can and give a feedback about it as I am curious.

Regards,

Matt

Message 44 of 47 (471 Views)

★★ Novice

Just a quick update, I just checked on it this morning and it was showing the sale price. I dunno what happened, but it seems to have fixed itself!

Message 45 of 47 (444 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey Guys,

Checked inside Battlefield 1 and as you can see in the attached pictures, I have no discount there at all... Still no luck to get the promoted sale! Standard smile

Message 46 of 47 (398 Views)

★★ Novice

Had the info to clear things, sharing these:

"Hritik:
and the offer was for the players who has the Battlefield 1 and battlefield 4 in there account on the console."

I have only BF1 so,

"Hritik: This is why you've not got any prompt, but there is nothing to be upset , our PC players has many more deals available on Origin like 30% off on Battlefield V and so on."

Party hat

Message 47 of 47 (394 Views)