Re: Veteran's Discount

by Wisem3n

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

They just don't do anything... what a shame!! Already tried contacting them 3 times, no responses at all. Some friends bought it in the promotion... the only thing i have knowledge is that the Discount is real, but not showing for many people (like me). Do something about it EA! At least give us information.

Message 30 of 47 (760 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yep.This company buries itself deeper.That's why all hate them

Message 32 of 47 (759 Views)

Re: Please GIVE US INFORMATION! 50% OFF

Hero

Hi @incom1

Thread moved to Game Information as it isn't a technical issue.

Just to clarify some things:

• Heroes don't work for EA, not in support, not on here, we are just regular people that like to help
  • I don't know where you wrote to people but help.ea.com is pretty much the only place that make sense in this case
  • As far as I understand the sale it's active on certain platforms and certain areas. I don't know why or when. All you really need to know I think is to look in the game and in the store on your platform, if there's an offer you have an offer, if there's not, there's not.

carbonic signature

Message 33 of 47 (623 Views)

The discount isn't on the regular stores, have you gone in-game (in BF1 or BF4 for example) and checked out the menus? The link should be there

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 34 of 47 (1,486 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Didn't know that heroes do not work for EA... sorry about that. Even so, yes, i tried contacting them by the help.ea.com, but they are in maintenance. It seems that no one is able to answer our question here. But thanks anyway for trying to help.  

Message 35 of 47 (582 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes. I already did that, still not work.

Message 36 of 47 (581 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

and now its only 33 % discount. Gj EA

Message 37 of 47 (610 Views)

★★ Novice

Tried to buy the game now and got a 40% discount in both editions

well, better than nothing

Message 38 of 47 (601 Views)

Battlefield V shows no half price option

★★ Novice

Dear Developers,

I was told by EA support to post my issue here on the forum. Issue is simple: I do have the Battlefield 1, but I cannot get the Battlefield V on half price. It shows only the full price option as screenshot. Please check and advise.

Thanks,

Matt

Message 39 of 47 (599 Views)

Re: Battlefield V shows no half price option

[ Edited ]

A lot of people were saying they could only see the 50% off link on console. Like others, I assumed it was for all systems; do you know off a better place to check @iluminatethesky or @EA_Atic ?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 40 of 47 (562 Views)