Please EA put the latest news on the forms

by Meadoz

Original Post

Please EA put the latest news on the forms

★★★ Guide

Again Twitter get all the news and it takes one of us to post it on the forms. I don’t see why EA don’t take the time to post it on here as well. 

Message 1 of 12 (647 Views)

Re: Please EA put the latest news on the forms

★ Guide
@Meadoz I agree they really owe us that.
Message 2 of 12 (639 Views)

★★★★ Guide

By now, I think we all should realize that the Devs and company clearly believe they don't owe us anything.  

Message 3 of 12 (620 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Love @CJackson5083, or hate @CJackson5083 he's spitting straight facts here. Oh well,maybe we'll just have to wait two years or so before things actually get better, just like EA SWB2.

Message 4 of 12 (585 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Meadoz This! I expect first hand information in a official ea board.
Message 5 of 12 (551 Views)

★★★ Guide
@ippig I really don’t understand why they don’t it’s not like it would take much more work to post it here at the same time if not post it here first.
Message 6 of 12 (516 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I've never understood this to be honest. The number one reason I even look at Reddit or Twitter is for the PvZ games as they don't post enough on the actual forums here. If they would, it would be so much better.

Message 7 of 12 (512 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

🤣🤣🤣 @Meadoz   You sure like to bust people’s chops for posting double threads but here’s mine from less than two weeks ago:  https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Why-Leave-Out-The-Forum-Community/m-p/8374887#M6270 

However, I didn’t come in here to pick... I just wanted everyone to know these posts ARE being taken into consideration and EA staff (here in the forums) are doing their part to relay our sentiments.

Rest assured, Popcap is being diligent with certain communication but (perhaps) they don’t understand how their absence (in these OFFICIAL boards) insults the loyal crowd.

Much love to EA for trying to keep us in the loop but this time, Popcap needs to step up and keep us informed. 🙏💚🤷🏼‍♂️

EDIT: to clarify, anyone that posts official news and/or announcements regarding this game should take the time to mirror their information on these boards.  We (the community) can see EA bending over backwards to accommodate us... if Popcap can’t be bothered, work out something with Blueberry, David, Lanna, etc.... just shoot one of them the announcements (copy paste PM or email) and they can format the forum posts?  This is a loving request for the future of the game; not trying to sound hateful or entitled.  

Message 8 of 12 (496 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Iron_Guard8 Same if they posted it here I would only have to look in one place which would be so much better.
Message 9 of 12 (475 Views)

★★★ Guide
@spIash_damage sorry about that I forgot you had done that I should have known better.
Message 10 of 12 (472 Views)