Re: Please Dev we could use a ranking system in this game .

by Crazedhero

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please Dev we could use a ranking system in this game .

★ Guide

1st let me state English isn't my 1st language so I sorry if some of the stuff I say make no sense . 

so far I have ~30 wins and 90 top 3 across 2 mains I have . I think we really could use a ranking system .  I am average player at best I think I have 300 kills overall atm with 80,000 damage. not the greatest aimer but getting better finally have games where I can get 5 kills etc.. 

1. please separate a pre made squad vs a solo Q person . it creating an unfair gameplay . games like Dota 2 already separating  pre made vs solo Q people to create more even games. 

2. we need some kind of MMR rank , skill based match making . There games where I look at the champ squad and they have 3000 kills each . everyone there already did a solo 20 kills . can kill 3 squads solo in a game etc... it is not a challenge for me to fight vs someone like this. it is an impossible battle. those guys don't belong with me in a game. 

3. sometimes I get lucky and one of those 5000 kills in my squad. yes they carry me for easy win but I sure don't enjoy it. they move so fast , they kill so fast I just lagging behind them. yes I get a win but I feel like I did nothing to actually help the win . I look at the end score I have 500 damage 1 kill while the other 2 have 13 kills each with 1500-3000 damage done .

I really like the game I even supported it with 99$ to get some skins . but many games are just not even . the skill gap too big . sometimes I have teammates that are clearly below my skill level which make game unplayable and sometimes I just matched with people that are so high skilled I feel like why I even on their squad .

please dev add somekind of ranking system where the game are more even . I don't think at even ranking a single person can end up with 20 kills . 20 kills should be something special not an every day game. when I see 5000 kills and 10000 from dizzy I sure see how big the skill gap is . I started to quit games if I see that the champ squad is a pre made with 3000 kills or so. I know I have 0 chance to beat this .

please consider this .   

Message 1 of 6 (418 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Apprentice
Message 4 of 6 (340 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
so no one think we need a ranking system in this game ?
Message 2 of 6 (379 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I mean the season is supposed to start soon that is when i expect some kind of mmr.... but with so many people in each mactb i expect them to loosely use mmr. So if a game doesn't get full of the sameish mmrs then they fill thr rest with people in queue.

But idk how or if they are doing it. Im hoping so cuz i keep getting teamed with either brand new player or bits. Hard to tell since they are level 2-5 and dont talk.

Message 3 of 6 (364 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

nope

Message 4 of 6 (341 Views)

★ Apprentice

Well the average kdr is 1 so if you are getting 5 kills per game you are not close to average. It will only be harder for you if there was a ranking system.

Message 5 of 6 (330 Views)

★ Guide

@Zedon73 wrote:

Well the average kdr is 1 so if you are getting 5 kills per game you are not close to average. It will only be harder for you if there was a ranking system.

if my teammates were also similar skill level I am sure my games would be at least more balanced. so far most games are carried by 1 person while the other teammates are just a meat grinder to flash out someone . also it doesn't make games easier with all the hackers around . I don't know game really didn't turn out to be all what I thought . dev have a lot of stuff to do . hackers are a big issue atm besides the ranking I want 

Message 6 of 6 (328 Views)