Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Pleae give Colossus players another viable build..

by ProfessorSpankIt

Original Post

Highlighted

★ Pro

That’s what I thought. Hopefully getting a fix soon. Is it confirmed they know it doesn’t work?

Message 41 of 44 (103 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

not sure if its an issue they for sure confirmed working on, but given theres quite a few posts about it and a whole thread i think in the colossus section, itd be hard to miss it unless they dont frequent their forums.

Message 42 of 44 (88 Views)
Highlighted

I main a Ranger and I'm grateful to my Colossus brethren.  Whenever one pulls a Leroy Jenkins I open up with everything I have.  To ensure rapid success in Legendary GM2 contracts, I've found its essential to have a Colossus on your squad.

When Hulk wants to smash, let Hulk smash.

Message 43 of 44 (83 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

Well the big problem with the Colossus that not only does it heavily rely on melee damage and melee damage kills to replenish armor....it's also that Combo damage is the most damaging. And with a Colossus getting an AOE dmg bonus to combos, the more enemies you can combo, the more damage it'll do in a radius. Hence why they'll want to be in the middle of every crowd.

It's hard to compete with that kind of build unless they massively buff non-combo damage sources (weapons & non detonating abilities).

Message 44 of 44 (73 Views)
Twitter Stream