Re: Playoffs Play to LA Promo Breakdown & Discussion

by ydku2dmztfve

Original Post

Playoffs Play to LA Promo Breakdown & Discussion

Community Manager

Hey, Madden Mobile Community!

Team of the Week and Playoffs are now LIVE in game!

Below we have yesterday's stream recording of the Community Manager going over the Playoffs promotion including the Iconics, roadmap, items, math, and more. Be sure to join us live during the week for a chance at giveaways!

Discuss strategy and anything else related to Playoffs in this thread. Good luck in the Playoffs!

Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 23 (1,730 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My ad watch not showing up three days in a row I I not get daily goals bonus in the championship run goals side I do my goals every day! Please help as that's easily 1500 points I'm missing 

Message 2 of 23 (1,680 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Love the videos but why are the iconic becoming harder to obtain I'm easily 14 to 16 pieces away from completing even one 200 ovr common which we have to obtain I think it was 8 of them to get Antonio gates
Message 3 of 23 (1,679 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry And two seasons ago the epic we rather obtainable but your increasing the amount of collectibles to complete each trade why make it that much harder to obtain I'm beyond hesitant spending any money as the cards purchased will all be useless after madden 22?
Message 4 of 23 (1,678 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry These are becoming more taxing as ftp I'm daily player and night trane was only able secure on discount day with use of like 3000 madden cash and it's really hard to earn madden cash and these events are not engaging they are taxing I'm trashing the event teams the drills are always the same why are we not getting things that reward us for touchdowns or boosting our collectibles by how much we out do the requirements like run for 50 yards but if you do 150 it would be an increase in collectibles
Message 5 of 23 (1,674 Views)

★ Apprentice
@ydku2dmztfve That would me EA would have to "give" you something and in thier eyes they have "given" you enough. 😉
Message 6 of 23 (1,658 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@0o-SyndicatE-o0 Do you feel that we are given enough ad you put it I do not we know the amount of resources this developer has and I'm not asking for anything given I would just like to see a better way to grind for higher overall and not have to foot out a 50$ bill everytime a season starts or a new promotion!
Message 7 of 23 (1,647 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Nothing has been answered or even viewed since Saturday and I was the last to write not impressed
Message 8 of 23 (1,578 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, @ydku2dmztfve 

Regarding not receiving stamina for ads, can you reply to this post with details such as your device type?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-Mobile/Play-to-LA/m-p/11199261#M54695

We'll let the team know if feels like you're hitting a wall with progression from a free to play standpoint. Some events might be harder than others so it's important to really focus on what programs you want to go for. Every program that comes out will not be geared to where everyone will have an opportunity to get meta players. It's possible you have to get what you can get as a free to play user in some promos through grinding and sets while saving the Madden Cash and currency for other programs down the road. 

@ydku2dmztfve wrote:
@EA_Blueberry Nothing has been answered or even viewed since Saturday and I was the last to write not impressed

Just a heads up on that, I wasn't here Friday evening through Monday. I came back yesterday and was attempting to catch up being out the last few days, but we'll try our best to get out to players faster. This is a player driven forum, so I do want to thank @0o-SyndicatE-o0 for reaching out to you to discuss the game. 

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 23 (1,543 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry That's feels like I'm getting jumped if I put the work in everyday I should be able to get the iconic player rather than fork put 20 to 30 bucks each time the team puts out a new event that feels like a cash grab when we don't get to keep this team we are building next season please tell me where that makes sense
Message 10 of 23 (1,530 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More

Are you missing in-game items? We can help.

Contact EA Help

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help