Playing with dialogue volume off

by TJ400000

Original Post

Playing with dialogue volume off

★★★ Guide

It is so peaceful ! No yelling, no screaming, only gun shot, grenade explodes, footsteps, zipline sliding .... and I just won 2 games in a row ....

Peaceful ....

Message 1 of 6 (1,423 Views)

Re: Playing with dialogue volume off

★★ Guide

I know exactly what you mean. I like to keep dialogue at 15% personally or else I start to get a little sleepy.

Message 2 of 6 (1,407 Views)

Mhh, i should maybe try it sometime.

Sounds like a good idea tho.

Thanks for sharing Sick

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 3 of 6 (1,400 Views)

★ Guide

there is a bug or maybe issue. if you turn off dialogue volume then any legend speaks dialogue, it reduces another sound too. try it in training mode. turn off dialogue volume. you will notice surround sound reduce when bloodhunt speak and surrounds sound restore properly after dialogue finish

Message 4 of 6 (1,378 Views)

★★★ Guide

@IGuruDevI 

Interesting ! I didn't notice that, but it was truly very quiet, a real wild world experience.

I remember the first game I won, we landed in the outer entrance of the Bunker, crossed it to the inner entrance then probably stayed in that entrance area for the entire game, I did not expect anything to happen and waited for people to come but almost nothing until the very end. We just stayed around the river valley and enjoyed the quiet peaceful time there. Then we hear a gun fight and when we went there, there is only one guy left, it is not until we finished him that I realized we won ~

Second game I landed solo at Artillery, met one of my surviving squadmates near Market, still just quiet waiting, no stupid legend speak, especially my other surviving teammate is a Pathfinder ( but he is quite good ) I can't hear anything he said, just seeing him sit there waiting for enemy to expose themselves, and with my very well loaded loot from Artillery and wonderful cooperation we finished the final squad one by one, and win again. ( Yes, I also didn't aware anything until game over as I didn't expect anything to happen at all )

Message 5 of 6 (1,370 Views)

★ Guide

@TJ400000 sadly ive been playing this way since week 2... the toxic levels are crazy and if you try to stream any pug matches you have to just shut it off anyways ... i wonder how many great players ive missed adding ingame due to never talking to anyone anymore?

Message 6 of 6 (1,337 Views)