Playing with Random is hurting the game

by RevenanT-G7

Original Post

Re: Playing with Random is hurting the game

★ Guide

Duos would be great.

More often than not I have 1 friend to play with and we need to play with a random. Not sure why duos dont exist. Solos i could do without tho.

Message 21 of 30 (420 Views)

★ Guide
@Gidoru Duos would be awesome. It's always my buddy and I with a random no clue in the world third player. Solos no, Duos yes!!
Message 22 of 30 (400 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@RevenanT-G7Need to add solo to the game ffs remove stupid * event thats not solos , 2v1 someone isnt “skills” at that point you’re just a bot if you cant hold your own without having your teammate having to come hold your hands with 1 person.The amount of scrubs that get carried in this game it’s ridiculous

Message 23 of 30 (389 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@SethCurry Solos is whats needed in a squad based game? Seems a bit odd. Gives the chance for truly skilled players to shine without being held back by their team but... also sounds boring.

New team based game modes would be interesting but its hard to think of any that's suited for maps this size.

Message 24 of 30 (349 Views)

★★ Expert

@heme725 

6v6

Each squad is given a drop spot, which can be looted off course, and must be held by "all" squad members for 5 min. until moving on to attack other squads or move onto the next auto-selected zone to fight possibly 2 other squads. This way there won't be 10 squads fighting in one zone at the same time.  This gives squads time to plan out their attacks on the map wisely before the time the 5 is up. Big squads, big fights, best fight the best and no none can drop solo at the beginning since the selected area is "zoned off" from the others.

Heart

Message 25 of 30 (342 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@RevenanT-G7
Randoms are better than squads.
Most squads will turn into duos with a third-wheel.
Most duo are formed by Alpha-males/ Beta-males.
I hate duos, rather they be randoms duos or pre-squad duos.
I have noticed randoms will have your back more than pre made squads.
I used to belittle randoms until I noticed as soon as a ping an enemy or need some help, they instantly come to help.

They will come to help before any shots are fired!

I noticed most premade squads will not help you as fast as randoms.

Most premade squads will wait until shots are fired and you are knocked so they can use you as bait to flank the enemies.
Most premade squads are selfish.
Most premade squads will not help you in a fight.
They will use you as bait.
Most Randoms are solos just looking for a fight.
And they will help you because they just want to kill something, and helping you will help them to win.
Most randoms are better than premade squads because they will let you know if they are going to help you are, or not going to help you.

I had really good premade squad members once, but after a while they became too cautious and cowardly and start running from fights.
And soon they will stop fighting as a trio squad, and will start fighting as a duo.

At Least with solo-randoms everyone is out for themselves and they will help you because it will increase their odds of getting kills and winning.

Random solos are great!

Premade squads are trash!

And the best part about Random solos is you know you are soloing.

You know you have to watch your own back.

Unlike premade squads.

In premade squad, the belief that these other squad-members have your back will get you killed.

Because premade squads will not have your back.

They will begin to duo soon after a week.

Message 26 of 30 (339 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@SethCurry wrote:

@RevenanT-G7Need to add solo to the game ffs remove stupid * event thats not solos , 2v1 someone isnt “skills” at that point you’re just a bot if you cant hold your own without having your teammate having to come hold your hands with 1 person.The amount of scrubs that get carried in this game it’s ridiculous

never mind, misread what you said.

Message 27 of 30 (327 Views)

Champion

@hhnbbfggty66  this crap again?

We get it you prefer playing with randoms...that doesn't  make every premade trash rofl.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 28 of 30 (292 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@jumanjaydazed I'm not sure about the time limit but several parts of that sounds interesting. Two of the biggest issues I have with this game are finding targets and keeping your teammates characters in mind. A game mode that baits players into attacking a specific spot makes finding targets easier so that would be one solved issue. Separating the teams a bit while pressuring teams that are in the same area to attack also minimizes the risk of surprise third parties.

Also sorry for the late reply but I'm normally too tired to write anything.

Message 29 of 30 (234 Views)

★ Guide
@RevenanT-G7 definitely nee a better matchmaking system. I have 1k hours and im tired of getting put with newer players 99% of the time. I'm almost ready to quit if solos isn't added soon or mm isnt fixed its ridiculous
Message 30 of 30 (231 Views)