Playing with Random is hurting the game

by RevenanT-G7

Original Post

Playing with Random is hurting the game

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

There's too many bad teammates [Try hard's] playing the game ruining  the game. Leading teammates as they were to go into battle then leaving you to get killed or go off on their own.

why is it being in a squad that's a duo you have to be the bullet sponge? But if your good enough to get the first two enemies'. your penalized because your teammates won't back you up and watch you until you die. So the third enemies can do a revive and get two free kill's after the enemies been knocked  [while tea bagging you after your in your boxed and your spectating] to let you know you the odd man out. Enough is enough already.

It's hard to spend money and support this game.

when crap,toxic, bad, etc teammates ruin it for you. When you can't play the game as intended. I don't understand why playing with ransoms has to be so difficult the main objective is to win, Not to be a *. Why ruin it for everyone by either running off in to battle by your self, Hot dropping to your death or Having one of their buddies on, then leaving the 1 random by themselves to die while getting rewarded for the work [ kills] and didn't do any of the damage.

Just tired of having over 600+ damage and only 1 kill for most of my games.

It's been Three seasons already and I thought this would be over by now but it's not. too many troll's Hurting the game. I can't find a justification to purchase anything else besides a battle pass at this point.

Great game, But the community needs some work. 

• Maybe we need a better match making system. [level, damage, kills ,death wins /loses]
  • Other modes like Duo's with a squad fill and Squad no fill option
  • A Solo mode

At this point something need's to change.

Message 1 of 30 (1,186 Views)

Re: Playing with Random is hurting the game

★ Pro

Game needs SOLO mode.

Message 2 of 30 (1,170 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@SlivPTS wrote:

Game needs SOLO mode.

It's not the game mode's that is the issue

It's the community.

No game mode will change this. And left like it is will make Squad play Unplayable with randoms, even more. and will make solo's another toxic and unplayable environment with teamer's.

which is already happening on the fight or fright event..

Message 3 of 30 (1,139 Views)

★ Pro

I understand. I am playing only with randoms and i experienced everything.

"No game mode will change this."
It solves all problems you listed above.

Don't have squad? Play SOLO.

Teaming up is different problem and it can be fixed.

Message 4 of 30 (1,122 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@SlivPTS wrote:

I understand. I am playing only with randoms and i experienced everything.

"No game mode will change this."
It solves all problems you listed above.

Don't have squad? Play SOLO.

Teaming up is different problem and it can be fixed.

Nahh At that point I would rather move on to tell you the truth.

I would rather play NHL hockey, Madden 20, fifa 20 or a single player mode then play solo's on here or any Br for that matter. And There being teaming starting to show it's ugly face. To fix that would take too long to implemnet something to curb that.

Message 5 of 30 (1,119 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Teaming is a "problem" that has never been prevalent. A few obviously get banned fro teaming now and then in PubG (obviously there has to be a report option for it, even if it's rarely used), but with over 1k hours of solo play, I've seen actual teaming just a handful of times. And that includes times when there were clearly only 1 lobby of the game active at the time (so technically very easy for potential teamers to get into the same game). If teaming is not a problem in PubG, then I can't see why it would be different for Apex.

P.S. You see a lot of teaming in shadowfall, because ppl actually think it's "acceptable" in this mode (I gladly shoot every single crouch spammer Standard smile ).

Message 6 of 30 (1,117 Views)

★ Pro

Played the new season of pubg the other day, first game i was in there were teamers. 

Message 7 of 30 (1,083 Views)

Betreff: Playing with Random is hurting the game

★★★★★ Guide

@RevenanT-G7  schrieb:
(...)

Yeah, maybe you get some friends and stop playing with randoms? Problem solved.

Message 8 of 30 (1,079 Views)

★★★ Expert

Why do games have to be dumbed down, switched to different directions, filtered to a point of having more asterisks than words in a sentence because some players are too sensitive or lack good education or skills? Lowering the bar and splitting will just make the average level of playing go up slower or even go down.

Message 9 of 30 (1,058 Views)

Betreff: Playing with Random is hurting the game

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@JjumpingJjack wrote:

@RevenanT-G7  schrieb:
(...)

Yeah, maybe you get some friends and stop playing with randoms? Problem solved.

First of all I never said I didn't play with people. we don't play every night

Also this is the attitutde that is Hurting the game, . 

Answer like:

"maybe you get some friends and stop playing with randoms? Problem solved".

Or "Don't play the game" is another.

why because I don't have a premade team mean I shouldn't play? The same can be said if your don't like playing with randoms then find more people to play with. to make a full squad. instead of ruining people's experiences. 

it's not a hard concept it's a team based game the goal is to win and be victorious. instead of being a idiot

Message 10 of 30 (1,053 Views)