Players with TTV in their gamertag

by aisthebestletter

Original Post

Re: Players with TTV in their gamertag

@pastaclown Fair enough I say, well played. Also, a well written response I might add. It is nice to see someone who can string words and sentences together while using paragraphs! :D
Message 31 of 47 (690 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@pastaclown You got a good TTV guy in that case. Mine usually do no damage whatsoever, usually get downed first (in the game) or do less than 100 dmg :P
Message 32 of 47 (667 Views)

Champion
@pastaclown 😂 Anger management man!
Message 33 of 47 (629 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@ComixfanI think you’re missing the point. The line “Toxic players will get treated toxically” sums it up. Don’t steal your teammates loot and don’t be an a-hole, the only way to deal with a toxic player is to treat them like they treat others. 

Message 34 of 47 (591 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I once played played with a TTV & they were taking all the loot, if we needed shields or heals they wouldn't give us any & they went without a kill the whole game! I had more kills & I got the winning shot!

Message 35 of 47 (587 Views)

★ Pro
@aisthebestletter +
there also real children play this game (pc)
I get tired of them because they scream when they die so you cant hear gun form which direction....
rage quit player better than them xd at least I can hear this game.
Message 36 of 47 (577 Views)

@Koochi-Q Yeah if people dont care about their gamertag, they obviously dont care about videogames, its like I always say "People who dont care about cars, are going to be bad drivers. If you dont love a certain subject you arent going to put effort into developing skills in that subject.
Message 37 of 47 (551 Views)

★ Guide

they leave before they get killed because it doesnt go as a death so their precious kdr doesnt get hurt. they are trash. If their account gets low enough, they will create yet another smurf account , run up a 4k badge and 20 bomb with their buddies against 1-20 ranked players when starting fresh. Gaming has turned to trash. What a terrible time to be an FPS gamer in this generation.. Just disgusting.. 

Message 38 of 47 (516 Views)

★★ Expert

@Ki11DowN I could've sworn they patched that during the pre-season 1 period, but I can't seem to find the patch notes for that. Maybe I'm remembering wrong. 

Message 39 of 47 (502 Views)

★ Pro
@pastaclown nah there youtuber do this in S5 and he got bot lobboy in first match he get 20kill and 4k DMG.
the bot lobby is funny because they dont die in first 1-2 min like high skill lobbiy (70% of players deadin first ring )
Message 40 of 47 (498 Views)